"ᴅʏɪɴɢ ɪs ᴇᴀsʏ"

"ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪs ʜᴀʀᴅᴇʀ"

⎈sᴋʏ's ᴘᴏᴠ⎈

I put down my book when I heard a scratching noise at the door. Nobody else was at the house, they had said they were going on a 'special' mission that I couldn't go on. My body ached when I sat up, Pearl had been making me train, she said I if I was going to be a crystal gem I needed to practice my abilities. I walked to the door and opened it, there was a small cat it was black and white with a very long tail. "Well hey there little guy," I said bending down to him,"Watcha doing over here?" I asked petting him, he purred. When I stopped petting him he walked in, he went towards the fridge and made his way to the top of it. He began scratching at the vent right above the fridge, I walked over and looked into the vent. I could see something small inside of it, I became curious and told myself to check it out later. I grabbed the cat and took him to the couch, I began to play with him.

"What should we name him?" Peridot asked me,"Jake," I replied. The gems had come back and now me and Peridot were playing with the cat, now called Jake. Pearl, Garnet, and Amethyst were discussing things in Garnet's room and Lapis was reading a book. "So what'd you do while we were away?" Peri asked me,"Nothing much, but I did find something weird," I could see Peridot was intrigued so I continued,"while I was looking around in one of the vents I saw something weird, it was small and was shaped like a rectangle," I didn't really want to say a cat found it. Peridot looked at me with wide eyes," Let's check it out!!",she said excitingly and ran off to get a stool.

"Woah this is cool," I said flipping through the pages of the notebook we had found, we couldn't find the owner but we didn't care. "I'm gonna read the last page out loud," I said and flipped to the last page with something written on it,"I just wish I could go away, I mean I know I can but I don't want to. Today I decided to go away, I'm leaving this here so maybe they can have one last piece to remember me by. So if you're reading this and are going through a lot of stress just let it all go.

Dying is easy
Living is harder

💖💖enjoy