"∂σит ℓєт уσυя ∂яєαмѕ"

"ʝυѕт вє ∂яєαмѕ"

☬ѕку'ѕ ρσν☬
Warning: mentions about suicide and death

I didn't plan to have these powers. I didn't want them, well that's not completely true. Doesn't every kid dream of having cool powers?

I know why I have my powers, I just can't seem to tell anyone. I'm not very sure but I have an idea. My parents died when I was little so I didn't know them for long but I remember something that my parents always had arguments about. My mom was always speaking about rocks. She loved them, she studied them, she talked about them, she wrote about them, and my theory is, is that she was one.

Nobody knew how my parents died so I have come to the conclusion that my mom was a good gem but, some gems thought that what she was doing was bad. So they hunted her down and killed her, my father probably died trying to protect her. Maybe.

I remember the day I figured out my first power. It was scary but also exciting.

I started walking towards the locker room to get changed but was stopped as somebody pulled me into a room. It was dark so I couldn't see, but I knew there was more than one person in there with me. The air felt cold on my skin, I was thrown on the floor of the room. "Why would you do something like that?" A voice I was too familiar with spoke with a sadly,"I didn't do anything it was her fault not mine, Emily" I replied. Emily was blaming for something I couldn't control, her girlfriend had been flirting with me for the past week. I tried to tell her to stop but she wouldn't, I tried my hardest. "Your disgusting, nobody will ever want you. That's why you don't have any real friends, they're all fake friends. Trust me, they told everyone how they were told to become friends with you. The counselor saw how you didn't have any friends and told them to try and become your friend." No... it couldn't be. My friends who I thought I could trust were just fake. "You know your parents probably killed themselves because of you, they saw how weird, disgusting, and ugly you are," Emily said with disgust as she looked down at my small body. She just crossed the line. She went too far. Nobody said anything like that about my parents or me. I stood up slowly and with all the anger and rage inside of me I punched Emily. I could hear her cry of pain from the punch but something was odd, I knew I was strong for how small I was but I didn't think that I hit her that hard. Her scream sounded as if I just cut her or something else... I looked up at her cheek which was now very black and burnt. I had burned her, I looked down at my hand and felt something tickle my back. I ran out of the room and straight to the bathroom, I took off my shirt and turned my back to the mirror. I stared wide eyed as I saw on my back a tattoo of a dragon's head.

So hope y'all liked this chapter I actually worked pretty hard on it. Thanks for how many reads/votes this book is getting, it inspires me to write more. I may update this weekend but I don't really know 'cause I have a track meet[wish me luck!!!]. Love y'all bye!!! ❤️❤️