Birthday

☻ςƘψ'ς Թσѵ☻

I couldn't sleep, I looked at the clock,'11:58', I quickly got up and grabbed it.  I ran outside and straight to the sand, I started drawing a cake with candles.  There wasn't a breeze tonight so my cake wouldn't be swept away by the wind.  I checked the clock,' 11:59' almost time!!'.  I didn't tell the gems about my birthday because I though they would throw me some kind of a big party, and I don't like that kind of stuff. I did my finishing touch on my cake and looked at the clock,'12:00', I quickly made a wish and blew my fake candles out. "Happy birthday to me," I said to myself with a smile, I felt something soft against my arm and quickly looked to see what it was. "Oh hey Jake," I said relieved that it wasn't one of the gems, I made him look like he was standing up and moved his head as I said,"Happy birthday Sky!"in a voice I thought would suit Jake. "Why thank you Jake, you're such a gentleman," I attempted to say in a mature voice but couldn't stop laughing. "So Jake I hope you bring me something by the end of the day or else I'm gonna be mad at you," I said, I was sad I wasn't gonna get anymore presents from now on for my birthday. Jake mewed in response and I could imagine him saying,"Like I would get you something!", I laughed and pulled Jake to my chest. I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Hope y'all liked that, I've been meaning to have a chapter for Sky's birthday, I chose today bc today is my birthday party[🎉 yay 🎉]. My birthday was a while ago but last weekend we couldn't have the party because we were in Dallas. Anyway hope y'all have a great day, bye!! <3