"black is not sad"

"вℓα¢к ιѕ ρσєтι¢"

⌿ρєαяℓѕ ρσν⍀

"How about you tell me about her?" I asked. Sky looked away, I could tell she didn't want to say anything. "She-... She was a coach at my school. I had a uh crush on her and one day she noticed me and we kinda became "a thing" but only some students knew. Eventually I knew we couldn't keep being a couple and I broke up with her. We never made up..." She had tears in her eyes. She looked into the distance, the moon was shining on her and she looked ... beautiful. "No one is ever gonna love me" she said as a tear rolled down her cheek. I gripped her tighter and made her look at me,"Sky one day you'll find the perfect ge- I mean person that will love you," she looked me straight in the eyes,"It doesn't have to be a person though. It could be a gem" We both leaned in,"I cant." She said,"I just cant," she got up and walked toward the house. I walked after her my head down, I was stopped by a hand before going inside,"Garnet could've seen," it was Peridot,"But she didn't and that's what matters," I say still looking down. "You shouldn't do that kind of stuff she really loves you,"Peridot spoke with a voice that sounded so... Truthful,"That doesn't mean that I love her."

Sorry for not updating I've been trying so hard in school and I just cant even anymore. But anyways thank you all who actually read this I really appreciate it!