"ℓσσк αт тнє ѕтαяѕ"

"ℓσσк нσω тнєу ѕнιиє fσя уσυ"

♔ρєαяℓ'ѕ ρσν♚

"G-garnet?" I looked around her room,"Are you here?" She had left a note for me to come and see her. I saw a bed to the right of me and started to approach it, when I sat on it I heard Garnet's voice,"Hey Pearl," she was behind me and I quickly turned around, she was looking down as she walked toward me,"How are you?" Did she find out about Sky and me?,"G-good," I stuttered out, when she looked up it wasn't at me but she was looking somewhere else. I looked down at my feet, I heard her walking towards me and sitting down,"Do you love me?" She asked, I looked at her,"Dont you know the answer?" I questioned,"Not anymore," she seemed far away. "G-garnet, I.." I trailed off," So you dont?" She said her voice wavering, she looked at me now I could see a tiny tear at the bottom of her glasses," No Garnet I do, I love you so much I just... I can't even explain how much I love you, I never want to leave you I just,..... I don't know myself anymore," I said as I felt tears stinging my eyes waiting to drop. I looked away, I felt Garnets gentle hands on my cheek as she turned my head to look at her again," It's ok Pearl don't worry about anything...," I felt a tear roll down my cheek," I'm here." We kissed for a while then layed down, I could hear noises coming from the living room,What the?, I got up and walked towards the door. I put my ear to it, I heard a shout that put me in the best mood.

"AMETHYST!!!"