Prologue

I will post chapters after I finish Own You. :)

prologue

Yuean Montesalve is a bad, bad boy. He smokes, he drinks...hard, he curses a lot, he can make someone's life miserable in just a snap of his fingers. He's a cold...cold person.

And there's only one thing he hates the most, people who intrudes in his business.

Louraine Janina Ko is the University's good girl. The understanding type of a woman. The friendly one. She's sweet and smart and almost perfect. She hates the feeling of being hated by someone.

-
"Ito oh, nagbake ako ng cupcakes! Masarap ako magbake." Louraine offered but he only ignored her.

"Shut up stupid girl! I don't need your d-amn cupcakes so get your ass out of this f-ucking room!" He shouted at her but instead of going out, she took a bite in front of him and chewed it deliciously.

"Hindi ka ba talaga aalis? I said get the hell out!" He shouted once again.
"Shut up Yue. I won't go out of this room especially when I know that you need someone beside you."

-

That's why the moment she fell on the floor in front of him after offering him cupcakes, she promised herself that she'll befriend him. No matter what it takes.

Can she fulfill her own promise?

Even if her heart's at risk?

Montesalve Brothers #3

Any forms of copying or plagiarizing is extremely prohibited unless approved by the author.

Names, places, situations, etc is all from the author's imagination. Anything that's the same from others is purely coincidental.

~AgentBlue143