Naruto x Reader (Naruto Shippuden) One-Shot

I walked down the roads of Konoha and looked around for something to eat. I was so bored I didn't have anything else to do, so I decided to go out and eat something while Kakashi Sensei went for a meeting with the Hokage. I kept walking until I heard someone say my name behind me. "(Y/N)!" I looked behind me and saw Naruto running towards me.

"Hi Naruto! How's things?" I asked him politely.

"Good, I just got back from training with Ero-senin." Naruto said, smiling. I giggled a bit, making Naruto blush lightly. I notice him blush around his cheeks and thought how cute he is when he blushes. I smiled for him. 

I had a huge crush on Naruto ever since I met him and I have tried to confess to him about how I feel, but feared that I might get rejected. "So (Y/N), what are you doing right now?" Naruto asked. "Nothing really, I was about to go grab something to eat while Kakashi Sensei has a meeting with the Hokage for now." I said to him, feeling hungry. "Why don't you come with me and eat some ichiraku ramen? I'll guarantee you, you're going to love it." Winks at me and pulls my arm. "Alright Naruto! I'll try the ramen." I said, smiling as we ran to the ramen shop.    

After we ate, Naruto wanted to take me somewhere special, so I followed him. 10 minutes later, we arrived near the Hokage's head rocks and Naruto told me to close my eyes, I did as he told me to.

Then I felt him pulling me forward and tells me to stop after taking a few steps forward. I hear him say, "Gatton, Koi no Jutsu!", I also hear a loud bang in front of me. Then, Naruto tells me to open my eyes and I did as he told me to. I saw fireworks going up in the sky, turning them into heart-shapes and words that says love everywhere. I was so shocked to see him do this for me.

"Naruto, Where did you learn how to do this?!" I asked Naruto.

"Welllll... Thanks to Ero-senin and Kakashi, I guess." Naruto said, smiling. I turned around to hug him, but then I accidentally trip onto him, luckily he catches me in his strong arms.

"You ok, (Y/N)?" Naruto said quietly. I look up and sees his face close to mine, I blush madly as a tomato. "Y-y-yeah, I-I'm fine."  Naruto smiles again and pushes his lips onto mine. I was shocked at first, but melts into his lips to a sweet kiss and stayed there for a few minutes.

We broke apart for air and looked into each others eyes. I looked into his beautiful blue eyes, while Naruto looked into my (E/C) eyes.

"You know, Naruto. It's good to have a boyfriend like you." I said to him. "Not at all, I've always loved you, since the very beginning." Naruto winks at me. Then he puts his arms around my back, I wrap my arms around his waist.

"I love you, (Y/N)." Naruto whispers in my ear. "I love you too." I told him quietly as I snuggle my head into his chest.

Hello my fellow readers, I'm sorry if it's a bad one-shot but this is my first one-shot yet and I hope you all enjoyed it and please do comment in the comment section and if there are any irregularities that needs to be focused on, I shall do my best to fix it. - Tat ;)