Irina X Male!Saiyan Reader (Assassination Classroom) Lemon

Warning: This story contains Course Language, Sexuality, and Mature Subject Matter. Viewer Discretion is advised.

Hello guys! I'm back and I decided to come back to Wattpad after a long period of break and stress. I guess I couldn't let it go, so I'm back boi!!!

So this is Irina, and it's a lemon requested by billeyfun, I thank you for the request, (and so sorry for the lateness, I really am. So as a punishment for the long update you've been waiting for, I ate 20 grams of wasabi in one bite (bad idea) and I deserved it) but I hope you enjoy the story!

Irina's POV

I walked down the hallways to hand in the assassination test given to me by the Class E students. Most did well on it, some got B's and others got A's. But one interesting student got an A+ on the test. (Y/N) (L/N) was a young boy who turned out to be a 'saiyan' from another planet, which he is considered the strongest in the class and managed to pass a strength test with an A+ while others got C's and B's during semester one. I must say, I was impressed to see such strength from the boy. But not only he was strong, but was also intelligent and handsome. He had (H/C) with beautiful (E/C), and a smile which gets everyone to smile as well. He was a great boy to be with, and almost every others girls would want a man like him. To be hoenst, I did have a small crush on him. But I know he wouldn't be interested a teacher like myself.

I was about to enter my office when I heared loud thumping noises coming from outside. I was on ground floor so I easily walked out to see (Y/N) punching on a sandbag, hanged on a tree. I walked over to him and smiled.

"(L/N), what are you doing?" I asked.

He stopped and looked at me what a smile.

"Just training, I figured if I'm going to stay here on planet Earth, I might as well train and grow stronger." He starts punching and kicking the sandbag as I stood there shocked. After schooling was over, he told us he had a choice of whether or not he's going back to his home planet or staying here on Earth. When I heard about this, I hoped that he stayed so that I could have more time with him.

"You're staying?!" Sounding little joyful.

"Yeah might as well. Got nothing else to do on the other planet other than being asked to destroy other planets. Besides I already have something that I wanted." He said before sitting down on a bench with a towel wrapped around his neck.

I sat down with him, "What is that something?" I asked. He smiled and pointed at me.

"You."

That was the moment I will never forget. I stared at him with eyes widen and sat there in silence, not knowing what else to say.

He held his hand to my cheek and leaned forward, pressing his lips onto mine. It felt like a fantasy-like-kiss, where his tongue started entering my mouth. I tried to defend myself with my tongue, but failed and let his tongue explore everywhere. We continued like this until we needed air. We both parted away and looked at each other in the eye while I felt my cheeks heat up.

"I never thought I would fall in love with a student." I said as he stood up and took my hand.

"That doesn't matter, what matters next is..." He said as he pulled me up and lifted me up into his arms, holding me in a bride's way. "Are you willing to do it?" He questioned as I soon realized what he meant. I held his cheek and kissed him again once more and looked at him in the eye with a seductive grin.