Black Lagoon X Male!Reader: Part 2 (Black Lagoon)

Hello everybody! Sorry for the really, really, really, really, really, really, really, sooooooo late update. (Had to deal with school, homework, work, more work, and finally dealing my sister... :-\.) But hey, let's do this, part 2 here we go!

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!

From where we left off...

"Apologies accepted, kid." A husky voice said outside of the door I was held in.

I turned to the door and gunshots from outside blasted off the door knob. The door slowly opened, revealing two of my best friends out there standing, Revy and Dutch.

"Revy? Dutch?" I said shockingly.

The two entered the room and looked at me from above. "Awww, you missed us? Poor little baby (Y/N) is crying..." Revy teased as she held out a hand to me. I grinned and took her hand got up.

"Man fuck you, Revy. Besides that, where the hell you guys been?" I questioned.

"Enjoying death. You gotta have a little break in between this line of work right? just like you, kid." Dutch said with a smile as all three of us got to the main deck of the ship. I was curious of how Dutch and Revy survived the bombardments from the US Navy so I decided to ask, Dutch said that they managed to escape after they created a diversion from smoke screens and turned their ship the other way. Revy also included that somehow luck came to them when another ship was passing by, the Navy must've thought that it was "us" trying to escape instead and so they shot the other ship down. Some luck they got there. When we got out, I saw a couple of guys sitting in a corner, terrified. Some glared at me and some gave me terrified looks. I grinned as Revy and Dutch stopped by the railing and took out a cigarette, Revy took out another one and waved it to me. I gladly took the offer and lit the cigarette, filling in and out the smoke of freedom into fresh air.

"So. Now what, kid?" Dutch asked me, I look at him and gave him a grin and said, "Well, I still have to deal and clean up a mess right? We still have the two most powerful crime bosses fighting each other for no reason."

Revy gave me a confused look and out of nowhere a guy comes at us, trying to take Revy's gun. But I knew the guy was no match for the professional gunman, Two-Hand, to fight back. I slowly back away as Revy grabbed the guy's arm and slammed him down onto his back. The guy tries to get back up but freezes as Revy takes out her Beretta Cutlasses to his face.

"If I were you punk, I'd stayed down there." Revy threatened as the guy glared at her as hard as he can.

"Fuck you, you can't have him. The boss wants him alive and we can't afford to lose him to you motherfuckers. You don't want to know what's coming for you assholes if you take him." The guy said. I walk up to him and pulled to a nearby chair and made him sit on it. I was gonna make him talk out of him of whoever bombed the car and who called in the Feds to arrest me.

"Alright prick, you want me? I'll make you regret taking in this job." I cracked my knuckles as he spat at both Revy and Me. Dutch stood there while watching the other hostages in the lone corner as I punched the guy in the jaw. He grunts in pain as I hit him once more in the stomach as he spits out blood from his mouth. "Alright. Now answer: who the hell are you, who bombed the car, and who called in the feds to arrest me?" I asked the guy who was recovering from the punch I gave him. "arrgh... Fuck me... Name's Bruno -cough-... The boss... cannot -cough- be touched or seen..." I looked at him confused. "Because only his lieutenants know who and where he is. I'm just a hired muscle."

"Well, then who's one of the lieutenants you know of?" I questioned. He looks down in pain as blood drips from his nose and his mouth.

"One of them is named Alvarez, Cuban. Means serious businesses. He's the one who bombed the car." Bruno answered, me and Revy looked at each other even more confused with the situation before. I looked back at the guy, who was trying to avert his eyes away from me. I knew that moment something was fishy around him, like he's trying to hide something.