Hyuga Hinata X Male!Reader: Part 4 (Naruto)

Hello Everybody, It has been a while since I've been on Wattpad, and since everyone got mad about this arc... I'm gonna bow my head down and say, 

I'M SORRY!!!

However, the story doesn't end there. If you want to read this you may, if not, that's OK. I am a terrible writer with absolutely no sense of action and comedy. 

But in any case...

Enjoy. 

Y/N POV

I walked through the unconscious bodies of the Syndicate's mansion. I looked around to see if there was anybody else wanting to fight me. I don't sense anybody nearby, so I'm guessing that's all they got. For now. 

I continued my way through the main halls of the mansion and found a staircase to the top floors where their boss was. I looked around to see if anybody was ready to pop out of their hiding spots, but nothing. I slowly walked up the stairs as two of the boss's goons came out, attempting to slash me. But I block both their attacks and counterstrike with my katana. They fall unconscious as continued my way up to the boss's office. 

After a year or so, I've been in hiding from the military police and the syndicate. Not that I became a bad guy, but I knew that after the incident with my old team and the kidnappings of Naruto's kids, the syndicate would retreat to their hiding and no one would be able to do anything about it. Not even the military police would catch them, without evidence of course that they were involved in the kidnappings and the assault in the sewers. And now, after being chased down by the syndicate, knowing that I would come out and tell the whole story about these guys; the tables have turned around. 

Now I chased them down to their mansion, and I finally reached the point of placing them to justice. 

I stopped in front of the boss's office as I placed my hand on the knob and slowly turned it. Soon as I looked inside, I see multiple shurikens coming at me. I quickly close the door and took a step back away, as the door got demolished with holes. I slowly walked back to where I stood and looked inside. There the big man, who caused all the problems, stood there with the new prototype shuriken machine gun. 

He grunted as he aimed, I ran towards him before he could shoot and pulled out my sword to his throat. I glared as he dropped his machine gun and raised his arms in defeat. 

"L-Listen... I-I know that I made a small mistake, but you can't do this!" The boss yelled as I tighten my sword.  

"Small mistake? No, you didn't make a small mistake. You made a HUGE mistake!" I threw him onto the floor and pointed my sword in his face. 

"You made a mistake of kidnapping my best friend's- no, my brother's children and my son! And you nearly destroyed Hinata's heart!" I glared deeper into his eyes as he stared at me in fear. 

"And now, I want to kill you. For the things that you've done to others. My friends, my family, and... my loved one." I placed my sword on his throat as he started shaking his head in fear. 

"No... No, no, don't do this!" He cried as I clenched my teeth. 

I prepared to stab him through the throat, but something stopped me. I felt a kunai fly past my face, and it hit the wall beside me. I didn't move an inch and glanced at the door to see someone standing there with his arm out. It was the person I didn't expect to see. 

"Sasuke, what are you doing here?" I said as he entered the room. 

"That's my question, (Y/N). My mission is to capture the guy involved in the kidnappings. The one you're about to kill..." I glared at the guy who was wetting his pants already. I steadily balanced my katana on the guy's neck while Sasuke took his katana out and placed it on my neck.