Poison X Male!Reader (Street Fighter) Lemon

Warning: This story contains Course Language, Sexuality, and Mature Subject Matter. Viewer Discretion is advised.  

Ok, this was requested by UzukiB, I thank you for the idea,

and I don't if it's gonna be a good lemon or not, but! I do hope that you would enjoy it. 

'Since it's poison were talking about here... (0///0)'. 

SOOO... 

Enjoy!

I sat there in the gym, smoking a cigarette, looking at the two guys in the ring who supposedly were training to be "strong men".  All I saw was laziness from them, god this place needs to be improved. 

I took a look around the ring and all I saw was guys drinking alcohol and sleeping on the benches. What's wrong with these guys? Shouldn't they be sparring with somebody? I mean, the next fight is gonna start in next stage. Which is The Pitstop 109. I sat there all bored and smoked my cigarette until I heard a feminine voice saying, "Ughhhh, having fun there idiots? or is it that you're too fat to be fighting?" I chuckled at her insults to the two guys in the ring, it is true that they do look fat.

"The hell you sayin, girly?! We got nothing else to do after the federation got closed down!" One of the guys said. "Yeah! And even we were to fight, we're smaller than you think! Other guys think we're to scrawny and small to join in big fights!" When she heard this from the two, she gritted her teeth and clenched her fist so hard you can almost imagine how angry she is from what she heard from those two idiots. 

"Oh? So you think we're small, huh? Well, then why the hell are even here?! If you guys plan to be street fighters, then I suggest you show me what you got so far!!!" She shouted loud enough to get a bunch of other guy's attention. 

Then she jumps into the ring and gets into her fighting pose. "Come on, show me what you got!" 

All of the guys started shouting, "Yeah, show her what you got!" and "Show her who's boss!". Hmm, this could be interesting. Let's see who wins. 

"But if we win, we get to do whatever we want to do with you!" She smiled, "Sure, but if I win... you guys are out of here forever, got that?" She said defiantly. "You got what you asked for, girly!" One of the two guys said as they throw a punch at her... 

TimeSkip 10 minutes later...       

The two guys that fought her got on a stretcher and was taken outside to the hospital. She stood in the center of the ring and shouted to the guys, "Alright now, if anyone wants to complain and wants to fight me go ahead! I'll take all of you down if have to!" 

Wow. Feisty and yet defiant, just under 10 minutes she beat the crap out of those two. Now that's scary, but to tell you the truth it was amusing and funny. I chuckled once more and continued to smoke, however, the women who was in the ring saw me chuckle and said, "Hey, you there! what the hell are you laughing about?" I looked at her and smiled. "Nothing, just thought that it was funny that you beat the crap out of those guys." She gets a dumbfounded look and points a finger at me. "Why don't you fight me then? If you think you're better than those two, then let's see how strong you are." 

Did she just challenge me to a fight? I like where this is going.

"Sure." I threw away the cigarette and got up onto the ring. Once again,  the guys in the gym started yelling and cheering on, I got into my fighting pose and motioned my fingers to her to come at me first. "Let's make the same deal as those two made as well. Make things interesting, you know?" I said as she gets into her fighting pose once more. "Alright, let's do this!" She comes at me with an uppercut to my chin, but I move away. "You're fast, this is gonna take longer than I thought." I said to her as I regain my position.