Black Lagoon x Male!Reader: Part 1 (Black Lagoon)

I would recommend you guys to listen to "The Animals - House of the Rising Sun." Cause it fits in with the story so well... I think, maybe, IDK. Plus the story is all in narration so...

But anyway,

Enjoy!!!

Your POV

After I heard a knock at the front door, I quickly picked up my gun and carefully walked towards the door. I was afraid someone might jump on me and go for the kill straight away before I even knew what was going on.

"Who's there?" I asked. "This is the Feds, open the door."

I then realized that there was no escape so I slowly opened the door only to find two men in dark trench coats. I opened a little more and one of the two men opened it wider enough to see me fully. I was about to raise my gun at them, but they held up a paper in front of my face, making me unable to see what's actually written on it.

"(Y/N) (L/N), you're under arrest for the casino scam and the involvement of the mob wars." One of the Feds said. I thought I could live to see another day of freedom, but that isn't gonna happen, is it? The Feds then handcuffed me and took me outside where their car was. After that they would sent me back to the states for questioning. Since Roanapur is rotten to its core, the Feds thought that someone from either the Triads or Hotel Moscow would kill me just for spilling the beans and ratting them out after what happened.

Why did this happen? Well, let me tell you what really happened...

Flashback to 10 days ago

After everything settled down from the casino scam, most the mob bosses in Roanapur, Including the Triads and Hotel Moscow got arrested for the scam. After they were sent to court and justified of what they've done, somehow they were released and, for no goddamn reason, they decided to eliminate who knew about the scam.

The first one to get killed is Ronnie "The Jaws" , The Italian Mafia leader, who they thought that he was gonna take all of their money after thinking he was gonna send the two mob bosses to jail for good and so... They killed him. Shot directly at his head in his office without a second thought. Besides he was a little nuisance and a fucking prick that always messes around businesses, Both the Triads and Hotel Moscow didn't like him

Gustavo and Abrego was found dead in their car at the port, all wet and drained out, the Feds thought that this method was Hotel Moscow's doings and there was nobody good enough other than the Russian to terrorize the whole city in fear after what they did to the two Colombians. Hotel Moscow feared they might come out of hiding and rat out everybody so that they'd get protection from the Feds, turning whoever knew about the casino scam into the police and the Feds.

Then shit happened.

Everyone started killing each other, one by one, almost anyone who knew about the scam. Triads started killing other smaller mobs and Hotel Moscow recently annihilated the Neveral Cartel, that was Elvis' gang. Let's just say he was... stupid, stupid enough to try to start a war against Hotel Moscow. He was ignorant about his defense when he kept on going for the offense, making him lose most of his men here in Roanapur. He eventually retreated back to his mansion where he thought he could call in some reinforcements from Miami, but the Russians were beyond too smart and cut off communication around him. Eventually they caught him before he escaped on a boat and before he knew what was going on, Balalaika finished him off with her own hands. Huh, how scary can it be to be killed by Balalaika? I mean, who doesn't? We all have our own ways of killing each other, but her? You wouldn't wanna be on her bad side.