Support the Books and Stories!!!

Hello Everyone!
It has been a awhile since I wrote this book, and I know that I didn't update or anything like that, and I want to say I'm really, really sorry for that. 😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰
But, I just want to mention that I made a Patreon page: "Readership" for you guys to support and see if you guys want to read more of my books (maybe one shots and lemons) in the future. I am also willing to share your ideas into one of my books; including a new book that I have begun writing: "Black and White". Please check it out and if you want to know what it is, the description will be there with the book! Hopefully, HOPEFULLY, I will get back with you guys by giving to the latest stories to tell! If you guys can support me through Patreon, I will mention you guys and thank you in respect, AND will add in your ideas for the next story, book, and series that you would like to see!
So please support me through my Patreon page and I will see you in the next page!!!

 Please check it out and if you want to know what it is, the description will be there with the book! Hopefully, HOPEFULLY, I will get back with you guys by giving to the latest stories to tell! If you guys can support me through Patreon, I will m...

Sayonara!