Toshiro X Reader (Bleach) One-Shot

Ok so, I decided to spice things up for the girls soooooooo... I hope you enjoy this one. (Since it's the cute, shor-uhh, handsome captain! (I did not say short...)

Enjoy!!!

It was Sunday, and today's the day I've finally graduated from Soul Reaper Academy and I've been assigned to the 10th Company.

I woke up from my bed and stretched out my back as I rubbed my eyes to see the shining sun. I went downstairs to eat breakfast, I went to the kitchen first and grabbed the leftovers from last night's dinner. I sat at my table and ate quietly as I heard birds chirping outside at the kitchen window. I lived alone, but that didn't bother me. Since I was alone, it was actually easier for me to eat, sleep, and live in my house without any problems. I never really get into relationships, but to be honest, I think it's troublesome. It was so much easier for me to be alone and do whatever I need to accomplish. That's what I learnt during my years in the Academy.

I got up and set the plates in the sink and went to my closet to wear my uniform. It was brand new and I loved it the moment I quickly wore the uniform on. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought, 'nice, today's the day.' I went to the washroom to brush my teeth, get my hair into a ponytail, and got myself prepared to go outside.

I walked out of my house with my zanpakuto and went to the 10th division barrack. As soon as I got there, so many guys was already waiting inside. There was not that many girls in the barrack, which kinda made feel uncomfortable, but I defiantly stepped in and walked to a spot where I can be isolated. A lot of the members looked at me with curiousness and whispers can be heard when I pass by the guys.

I finally got to a place where I could be alone in a corner when all of a sudden, a man bumped into me from behind and said, "Whoops, sorry pretty face. Didn't look where I was going, say why don't we go somewhere after this meeting, huh? I 'll treat you." I looked at him and respectfully smiled. "No thanks, I got plans after this." Then two more guys came and surround me, I make my stand and looked at the guy in front of me confidently. "Come on babe, we could have lots of fun after this! I'll treat you." He replied. Now this was getting annoying.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not interested to go out with a guy I don't even know." I looked back to see the other two grinning evilly.

"Hey I tell you what, why don't I convince you to come with us... when we go to your house, what about that?" He said seductively. I glared at him and prepared to self-defend myself when suddenly from behind the guy, someone shouted, "Alright, that's enough all of you!" He turned around to see a small kid wearing the 10th captain uniform, glaring at the three guys.

"I come in here to see three guys outnumbering a girl, you guys ought to be ashamed of yourselves. Now listen, if you approach her again, I won't hesitate to violently kill you. Understood?" The scary captain said as the three guys nodded in shame after they left, leaving me with the captain and his lieutenant with everybody watching us.

"Ummm, Thank you sir." I said as I bowed down in front of him.

He put a hand on my shoulder, making me face the captain with a smile. "Hey don't mention, you must be new in my company, what's your name?"

"(Y/N), I was assigned to this company after I graduated." I answered quickly.

"Well then (Y/N), welcome. I'm Hitsugaya Toshiro, and this is my unreliable lieutenant, Matsumoto." He gestured to a tall women who was standing beside him.

"Hi! I'm Matsumoto Rangiku, and don't listen to the scary captain, he's just trying to look superior. But, if you need anything, you can count on me!" Matsumoto points to herself as I giggle silently. Then I notice Captain Hitsugaya blush a little and turns his head around the other way, not wanting me to see his face. Huh, I wonder why he was blushing.