Mikasa X Male!Reader (Attack On Titan) One-Shot

After our harsh training was done, me and Eren sat together at an open table for lunch outside. "So (Y/N), what you think of Mikasa?" Eren said while eating his lunch. "Mikasa? Well... She's nice, strong, smart, and..." "And what? Tell me, you like her don't you?" Eren said casually. I blushed furiously and coughed while I was drinking my cup. 

"Who told you that?!" I yelled quietly. "(Y/N), everyone knows you like Mikasa. We can tell just by looking at you two being together." I looked at Eren with confusion, not believing what he's saying. 

"Whenever you need help, she comes and helps you all the time. Don't you ever notice her blushing a little?" Eren questioned me. "You're seeing too much, Eren. Besides..." I kept eating my food until I saw Mikasa talking with the other girls behind Eren. I kept an eye on Mikasa, the way she talked, the way she looked beautiful, and technically the way she moved. It is true of what Eren said, I do love Mikasa, but I don't know if she likes me. It was too risky for me to confess my feelings to her, so I decided to stay as a 'special friend' to her.

"Hey (Y/N), are you listening? Hellooo? You OK?" Eren said, trying to get my attention. Then I come back to reality and look at Eren, who had the face of 'what are you looking at?'. "Yeah I'm fine, just spaced out for a bit." I continue to eat my food while Eren gives off a shrug and eats his food. 

Timeskip 

After I helped Sasha get out of trouble by hiding a stash of potatoes, I went to my barrack and decided that I needed some sleep. By the time I got to my barrack, I opened the door and saw Eren, Jean, and Connie looking at my bed. "Hey, what's up?" I asked. Eren made a small smirk on his face, while Jean and Connie gave me confused looks. "Seriously, what's up?" Then Connie pointed something on my bed. "There's a letter on your bed, there's no name of the sender." I walked towards my bed and see a letter on it. I picked it up and looked at it for a second, having clueless thoughts of who sent it. 

I opened the letter secretly and read what was written. The letter wrote: 

'Dear (Y/N), I need to talk to you about something. Meet me at the old lamp post near the training grounds.'

'Mikasa' 

My heart beat got faster as soon as I finished the last sentence. I got anxious that this was the first time she wanted to see me all of a sudden. I knew that she wasn't much of a social person. So whatever it is, it had to be important. I closed the letter back into the envelope and started to walk out of the barrack. "Where you going?" Eren asked. I looked at him and smiled. "Just going out for a walk." I walked outside and made my way to the old lamp post. Frankly, no one was there so I decided to wait for a few minutes. 

I looked at my watch and it was already near 10:30 PM, I started to get sleepy and tried to keep myself awake. Then, I heard a feminine voice say my name. I look back to see Mikasa standing there, with her usually serious face. 

"Hey Mikasa, so... w-what's the talk?" I stuttered. She comes close to me and looks at me in the eye. "(Y/N)... do you like me?" She said casually. "W-what?! What do you mean by that?" I asked her. "I know you like me, I've heard it from Eren. Do you?" She gave me a demanding look. "S-so you knew... Well, I-I mean... I do a-and I... I do." I was in a blushing mess, I couldn't control myself, my face was completely red. I looked at her and then she walked closer to me, face to face. "M-Mikasa, What are you-hmpf" She leaned forward and pressed her lips onto mine, her hands came up to rest on my shoulders. Our bodies pressed together. I blushed and melted into the kiss, having my hands on her cheek and the back of her hair. 

We both parted away for air and held hands together. I smiled and so did she. It was my first time to see her smile, it was absolutely the cutest smile I have seen in my entire life. 

We held hands together and walked back to our barracks, I looked at my watch and it read: 12:00 AM. "That was the most romantic thing I've done, for you (Y/N)." Mikasa said while we walked. "Yeah, it was, but it was also my first kiss too." I said to Mikasa, who blushed a little bit. "Can I tell you something?" "What is it?" I stopped and held her hands tightly.   

"The sky is full of stars, they're beautiful like you. And I hope that you can stay that way." She gave me a nod and puts her head on my shoulder. 

"I love you, Mikasa."

"I love you too."