Kushina X Naruto (Naruto Shippuden) Lemon

Hello everybody, this is an unusual request by Shikamaru_shadowNara, I thank you for the request, and as you can see... It's a mother-and-son lemon! So if you're uncomfortable with this don't read it! (Although I know most people read lemons, and I know why for a good reason.) 

But anyway, this is also an Alternate-Universe/Naruto's-mom-is-not-dead-in-this-story, type of thing so yah. Kinda confusing, but bear it with yourself.

Another thing is this will be in Naruto's POV, which that means everything will be in his perspective so...

ENJOY! 

Naruto's POV

"Man, I can't wait to go back home!" I said tiredly as team 7 approached Konaha's gates from their last mission.  

"I know, right? That last mission was tough." Sakura commented as Kakashi Sensei chuckled, while Sai gave out his usual smile. I put both my hands on my head as we walked through the gates, Kakashi Sensei told us that he needs to report the last mission to the Hokage so he left as soon as possible, leaving us three behind. 

"Hmpf, the usual Kakashi Sensei, always leaving us behind like that." I said as Sakura nodded in agreement. 

"I'm gonna go to the library, if that's fine with you guys." Sai interrupted.

"Oh, then I'll come with you too. Since I need to return some books I borrowed, what about you Naruto?" Sakura said as I turned around. 

I glanced behind as I started walking away from the two. "I'm probably gonna go home and take a rest, you know?" I said as the two departed away saying 'goodbye' to me.  I started my way down to my house, hoping to get a good shower and a nice, long rest. When I got home, I did what I wanted to do, I took a shower, then I went to the kitchen to eat a small snack. After that I immediately went to bed without changing my clothes and fell asleep. The last thing I heard before I felt the tiredness take over me was the sound of someone opening the door slowly. I thought of waking to see who it was, but I couldn't move. And so I closed my eyes and went into deep darkness. 

TimeSkip

I felt a nudge over my shoulder, I looked to see my mom standing over me. Thinking this was a dream since my mom died long time ago, I tried going back to sleep, but then I heard her say, "Wake up Naruto." I ignored it. However, I felt a painful punch on the head and I quickly got up holding my head in pain. 

"I SAID WAKE UP, NARUTO!!!" Kushina said as I looked at her right in front of me. 

Still thinking this was a dream, I grumbled and said to kushina, "Mom, why are you here?" She blushes and starts to fidget with her fingers. 

"W-well, I just wanna see how you're doing, you know?" Kushina said while I was dumdfounded by the fact that my mom was in my dream. 

"Ummm, OK?" Was all I ever said. Then the next thing really surprised me. 

Kushina got up and crawled up onto my bed and stared into my eyes. I was about to say something but she shushed me and before I knew what was going on, she kissed me. Right on the lips. It wasn't a mother-and-son love type of kiss, it was something couples or lovers would do when they go to bed and do stuff. 

After we parted away, she caressed my cheek as I stared into her eyes. She slowly moves her hands down to my shirt, eventually gripping it. She hugs me as I felt two soft orbs on my chest, she leaned in and took a deep breath. 

"Take off your shirt, Naruto." She whispered as I felt something controlling me. I felt my eyes burn as I looked at Kushina one more time to realize I was under a Jutsu. Kushina must have casted me under a Jutsu which she can control me to do whatever she wants me to do. I tried to resist but I gripped my shirt and took it off, showing off my six-pack right in front of my mom. 

I blushed as she massaged my well-toned stomach. She lowered her hands down to my pants and stuck it inside, started to rub my member making me moan softly. 

I was about to say something. but Kushina immediately pulled down my pants and started pumping it furiously. I tried to keep my moans in,  but I couldn't help but feel the pleasure that my mom was giving me. She stopped pumping as I soon as I  took deep breaths, I looked at her face seeing lustful eyes and a drooling mouth.  

"Naruto, you've been a naughty son. You deserve to be punished..." She said as she kisses the top of my member. She starts bobbing her head up and down slowly as waves of pleasure electrifys me.    

She does this for a few minutes until I was at my limit, I grunted as I sprayed white liquid in her mouth, forcing her to gasp and take deep breaths. I looked at her and saw her face covered in semen, licking her fingers and looking at me lustfully. 

Then I felt the urge of wanting her more. My Nine-tailed instincts started to turn on.

I grabbed her shoulders and flipped her around so that she was at the bottom. She looked at me with shock from the sudden attack as I started sucking on her nipples. 

"N-N-Naruto! Not there... ah..." Kushina said as I continued sucking her boobs hard. 

I stopped and leaned toward her face. I kissed her once more and looked at her. 

"Please..." She said as I nodded, I pushed in my member into her, making Kushina wiggle a bit and moan louder than before. I see her nod her head as I knew that was the signal for me to move, I slowly start moving as she groans and moans through pleasure. Soon enough, I started picking up speed as she grunts through the process. I pump in her harder and harder as she moans in pleasure, calling out my name and yelling at me to go faster. She grabs my shoulder tight, digging her nails into my back as I went in deeper inside her. 

"Oh! Oh! Mmmm... Naruto! You h-have been training a lot! Make me proud NARUTO!!!" She yelled as I pushed it to the limit. 

I felt my member twitch as I felt her walls tighten. 

"Naru- I'm going cu-... OHHHH..." I pumped one last time as we both came. Kushina fell back as I took it out of her and leaned beside her. 

We stayed like this for a few minutes until kushina caressed my cheeks. 

"You've grown so much, Naruto..." She said as I fell into deep sleep, hoping that this was all a dream. 

Altough I did enjoy it...  

TimeSkip

I woke up to see myself naked and no one else around. I was by myself in my own room. 

"What a weird dream..." I said as I got up and got dressed. I felt my stomach growl and thought that I should eat something before I go. 

But when I got to the stairs, I smelt something good. Like someone was cooking downstairs. I went downstairs to see who was cooking. I turn to the corner of the kitchen and who do I see?

"Good morning, Naruto

"Good morning, Naruto..."