Chapter 1

AUTHORS NOTE: This is my first Fan fiction, so I hope you like it! Please leave comments with suggestions, good or bad! Thanks!

PS- The video (which I love) is not mine! You should check out its owner It was made by fanfictvids and originally made for a fanfiction in portuguese..!~

Update 2014

Warning: I wrote this about two years ago, so the content and quality are not the best. I might re-write this fanfiction in future but until now I hope you guys can cope with this. Hehe.

Xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1: Going back home

I pulled up my fiery orange hair into a messy pony tail and looked around my room tiredly.

Books were spread all over, my desk was covered with more of them and clothes were sticking out of my recently re-packed exploding trunk. The old gold letters which once spelt "Weasley" were faded, and it was hard to tell wheather it was written "Weasel" or "Wasly".

"Rose! Roseeee!" my brother peered in through my open door into my so called room, which was looking like a war zone. His brown eyes scanned the room and he pushed his own orange hair behind his ear, to prevent it from going into his eyes. I continued looking around the room for my old, tattered copy of 'Hogwarts, a History'.

"Hugo?"

He stepped tentavley into my room, pushing my bag away from him with his bare foot.

"Do you think you've seen my Astrology book? Because I think I've lost it and the Professor will be awfully unimpressed if I show up without a book because-" This is Hugo. Always worrying about every single thing before it even starts. I think he gets that from our mother.

I picked up 'Hogwarts, a History' from the floor. It used to belong to my mother, and she loves it that I have it now since it was 'her favorite book ever'. I agree with my dad though. What's the point of reading the book if I can simply ask her anything about it, and get a perfectly quoted answer? I stuck the book into my overflowing trunk.

Jinx, my cat, slithered inbetween Hugo's legs and left me to join her Dad, and my mother's cat, Crookshanks (the half-kneazle creature which my dad hates).

"No, I haven't seen your book Hugo." I said, interupting Hugo's worrysome speach. I bent down and poked under my bed to check that Jinx hadn't draggen any socks down there recently. I stretched my arm and pulled out a striped blue sock. Possibly the doing of my grandmother.

"....Moms gonna kill me." Hugo whispered. I sat on the back of my legs and faced him.

"She so is." Hugo's eyes widened and he scampered off to his own room, down the short hall. Or he was going to look for Mom, to ask if she really would kill him.

I poked my Cherry wood wand into my backpack just as my mother screamed out my name. "ROSALIE!"

I stood up unwillingly and dragged my feet down the crooked wooden stairs, and towards the kitchen. My mom stood by the oven, a stained apron around her waist, attempting to make what one would suppose is pasta. Unsuccesfully, might I add.

"Rose, do not tell your brother I am going to kill him if he doesn't find his book. You know how much he trusts you." She said, wiping her hands on the apron. "Are you two ready for tommorow?"

"I am!" Hugo piped up eccentricly.

"Yeaah..." said vaguely, thinking about the current state of my room. I sat down beside Hugo on the wooden table as my Mom placed a plate of Pasta in the centre of the table.

"You have your O.W.Ls this year, don't you?" she noted. I nodded. Before she could tell me to start studying a loud POP stopped her.

Dad apparated into the kitchen and dropped his stuff on the counter.

"Hello!" he greeted, merrily, planting a kiss on my Mom's cheek. He sat down and we all started eating. The pasta was hard, but I suppose you get used to it after 14 years of my mothers cooking abilities.

-----------------------------------------------

My trolley sped through the newly cemented wall of the station easily. I breaked it, so not to slam into a First Yearer and scare him to death.

Hugo followed, with our parents at his flanks. I watched as many known and unknow people mingled around on Plataform 9 3/4.

"ROSEEE!" a girl cried from the other side of the plataform, jumping up and down. Her deep red hair bounced on her shoulders and two boys stood behind her, handing over their trunks.

I smiled and pushed my trolley towards them. As I came closer, the girl ran over and embraced me.

"Hi Lily!" I gave my trunk to the man in the train and thanked him, proceeding into turning over to my cousin,Albus Severus Potter, who also happened to be one of my greatest friends. He flipped his black hair out of his green eyes and grinned.

"Hullo! how were your holidays, Rose?"

"Awesome. How about yours?" Albus gave me the thumbs up sign. His brother, James, was far too busy to greet me (as always) and was talking animatedly to his friends Mike and Fred, who also was my cousin, like a big part of the school.

My parents were talking happily to Aunt Ginny and Uncle Harry - yes, the 'great and legendary' Harry Potter, who saved the wizarding world from the evil reign of the Dark Lord and all that stufff you see on the back of those Chocolate Frog Cards.

The red train honked, signaling the departure time. My dad turned to me. "Rosie! DOn't forget..."

"Stay away from the Malfoys.." I completed. He told me this every year, never forgetting. It's not like if I ever would even want to talk to the arrogant little Slytherin.

After saying goodbye to my arents, I boarded the train and wandered around, sniffing out a compartment which had some of our friends in it.. We finally found a compartment where we saw Lorcan and Lysandar, the Scamadar twins, who had identical blonde hair and dreamy gray eyes.

Rebecca, who was a Gryffindor, along with me and Albus. She was on the floor, and by the looks of the expressions of the twins, telling a very intresting story, which was amusing since both of them were smilng.

"And so, HE WAVED AT ME! JASON MYRES WAVED AT ME." Bex declared, waving her arms frantically. Jason Myres was the it Quidditch player at the moment. And seeing as it was Bex, who always exaggerated, this story was sure to be amusing.

When she noticed us, she jumped up and gave us both a huge hug. We settled down, and I sat beside Albus, crossing my legs and feeling the soft rumble of the train under me. We were oficially going home.

We talked about various things.

Quidditch (Gryffindor is obviosuly winning this year, again.), Lessons (wheathe Slughorn finally retired or not), and our holidays (Lorcan and Lysandar's were by far the most intresting, considering they were hunting Crumpled Horn Snornacks in the woods, "Like camping," they had said. My parents refuse to take me camping. I think Albus's Dad doesn't like the idea much either.).

The trolley came, and we all bought loads of treats- especially Chocolate Frogs, which Albus got quite fed up with when he got his Fathers card again. I supposeI would too, but fortunatley, I got Agrippa.

I decided to go and change into my Hogwarts Robes, even though there was still a while until we reached the school. Later on, the bathrooms would be exploding with people, so it would really be a pain.

I walked out, loosening my striped tie (Gryffindor colours, obviously), when I crashed into someone, toppling onto the floorover their legs.

Talk about ebarassing.

"I am so sorry!" I cried, straighting myself as I stood up and turned aroun to see who my crash victim was, extending a hand to help him. He was rubbing hi pale blonde hair warily, and his hand was the colour of ivy. I stared at the pair of grey dark eyes I learned to loathe so much. His robes shown with enemy colours- green and silver.

The boy was Scorpius Malfoy.