Chapter 11

This chapter is deticated to BooBoo22 for the awesome cover she made for me (image on the side). Thank you. *-*

Chapter 11: Hogsmeade

I waited in line beside Hugo so that we could get out and get going to Hogsmeade. Filch was doing his usual routine of checking everyone out. I mean seriously, the guy could at least have a helper; an old man like him isn't fit for such, thus making us wait ages to get out.

Mrs Norris stalked the perimiter her tail up, as if looking for a bandit amongst a flock of sheep. I swear that cat must be possesed, I mean, how can a cat live that long AND stare at us accusingly? Lysandar has a theory that she can talk to Filch, telling on students she sees 'misbehaving'. Hugo leaned aginst the wall behind us and I fiddled with my scarf. Lily was bouncing on the balls of her feet- it seemed that her joy from getting into the team had extended itself.

"Are we going to see the joke shop? Fred tells me that he's probably going to be there all day." 

Her sleek red hair was short and brushed against her shoulders as she moved around. Hugo looked up and nodded. "I also want to see the Quidditch place.." His voice wavered on the word 'Quidditch' and I tried not to laugh, making Hugo get angry and chomp his mouth shut. Lorcan and Lysandar were standing behind me, so I turned around. 

"'Ello Rose!" they both said together. Their grey eyes twinkled. Scorpius's eyes are kinda similar to theirs... "Planning on going to the book store too?" 

I snapped out of my thoughts and nodded. I always go there. And I always drag someone with me. Usually Bex or Albus, even though they usually protest and keep moaning about it.

"We heard they found a nargle in there the other day." one said whilst the other nodded knowingly. Lorcan added,

"And we also have a feeling that some people are in the Shrieking Shack." he said, scratching his cheek.

"We should check that out." 

"And the therstrals-"

"Up in the caves." 

"Never forgetting to watch out for the-"

"Sented rasdeens." Both of them shook their heads. A weird brownish orage fruit hung from each of their pockets and they added.

"Those are 'Boggle Thamia' they repell the Faiile Spirits." I just nodded to go along with it. One thing I've learned from hanging out with the Twins is that sometimes they happen to be right. They might be crazy but they were alot of fun. Lysander took one out of his pocket and handed it to me.

"Keep it." I stared down at the squishy round fruit and smiled.

"uh thanks, Lysander."

"Next.." Filch the filth, as Bex subbed him drawled. He 'scanned' us and checked that we all had permission to go out and grudgingly opened the great door to let us through. 

A blast of cold wind hit us straight to the face and I squinted, pulling my scarf tighter around my neck. I could spot several heads making their way down to Hogsmeade, chatting exitedly. 

"Finally! 'Bout time we get to see Hogsmeade." Hugo stalked down the path and Lily pranced after him, waving at me. I waved and they set off to meet some friend of theirs. Lorcan and Lysandar walked beside me. 

"ROOSE!" Beth flew over, almost tumbling over a branch. Her dpale blonde hair was tied back in its usual silver bow and her chocolate brown eyes found me easily. "I have to talk to you!" She breathed, clutching my arm and dragging me foward, away from the boys.