Chapter 16

AUTHORS NOTE: The photo on the side is not mine. I found it on a page, but I'm pretty sure it's from a Tumblr deticated to doing those kind of photos (http://nextgenconfessions.tumblr.com/).

All rights go to JK Rowling ect, ect.

*******

Chapter 16

"Rosie went mad." Bex sang as she nodded certainly. Albus licked his lips and rubbed his neck silently, his head almost exploding with thoughts.

"Rose what the heck is up with you lately?" I pushed my hair back feverlishley and ignored a few scathing looks from some sixth yearers- probably still about the Quidditch match. For now, Slytherin was in the lead, since I was the one to break the rules. Hooch was probably still deciding wether there would be a rematch or not.  

"Noothing!" I said fustratedly, reminding my self of Roxanne as I pouted. Albus rose his eyebrows unbelivingley and started down the corridor. 

"I'm going to see Lily." 

"Albus! Serioisly, I'm not kidding." I raced after him and Bex sighed, dragging her feet as she followed us, her tote bag slipping onto the floor. 

"Well Albus, I'll leave you to deal with.. Well, this!" she gestured to me with her thumb. "While I go talk to Lorcaan." she pounced off before Albus could argue. 

"I'm not goving you the map, or helping you in any way Rose! You're a prefect, think." 

"Albus I'm tired of thinking let's like, investigate!" I took his arm. "Lets be like the Chameleon Squad;" The Chameleon Squad were a group of investigators- there were loads of books about them. They all included magic though- Not Nancy Drew and muggle stuff. 

"Rose you're out of your mind." He pushed open the wood door of the infirmary and smiled as he saw Lily sitting in bed, flicking her wand at the celing, lost in boredom.

"ALBUS! thank Merlin!" she scrambled up immediately. "It's soooo boring here, can you please tell Madame Pompfrey I'm FINE?!" Lily said loudly, leaning over the edge of her bed, towards the door of the Nurses office. 

Albus sat down and patted his sister's head. "Now now Flower, settle down." Albus said, clearly enjoying his sisters distress and using our Grandmoithers nickname for Lily (and sometimes me).Lily glared at him with loathing and sat down. I sat by the edge of her bed and noticed a book with a magnifying glass swooping over the cover on her side table. I pointed behind her back. 

"It's a sign!!!" I mouthed at Albus. He ignored me. 

"Oh yeah, Dad said hello." Lily said in a monotone. "He came to visit after one of his talks about DADA."  She crossed her legs and pulled out a notepad, doodling all over it. 

"Ah.." Albus looked out the window distractedly. 

"And James hasn't been here at all- can you belive him? I mean, I'm his sister for Merlin's sake! He's all over Beth isn't he? Can't spry himself away from her for one mere second that little dementor.But didn't that Emma chick-" 

"Emma Fieldo?" I inturupted. Lily paused and bit her index finger. 

"Mmmhhm! That one, so she kissed him right? And now I heard Beth is giving him the 'jealous girlfriend' thing." Lily nodded knowingly.

"I'm sure she did..." I personally couldn't imagine the small,carefree, kind Beth being the jealous girlfriend but who knows these days? I mean, Emma is going around kissing Albus and James so..

"And the bloody git didn't visit me!" Lily rolled her eyes. Albus didn't seem bothered by this at all... Lily was also contemplating her brother. "Albus. Why the bloody hell aren't you mad that your girlfriend kissed your brother?"