Chapter-4

Tracer

Tears went down her cheeks, and flew off as Lena blinked rapidly to the sniper's location. Where the hell is the sniper!? She thought frantically, looking around. Lena saw a flash off a building's window followed by a sound of thunder.

There you are, you little shit.

Zooming past buildings and flying bullets, she has reached her destination. Gripping her Pulse Pistols tightly, she went in and kicked down the doors she came face to face with.

That's the last one.

Lena thought as she came across the only door left undisturbed. The sniper has got to be in there. Kicking down the door, she slowly went inside. There was no one around. Looking left and right with confusion, she realized her mistake until it was too late. Getting knocked down from above, she heard a voice. The voice she hasn't heard since the assissnation of Mondatta.

"Bonjour, chérie." The strikingly beautiful woman greeted menacingly.

Lena felt the oxygen leave her body as she was left breathless. "Amélie?" She whispered.

"There is no more Amélie, Lena. She is dead now. My name is Widowmaker." Widowmaker growled in disgust, "and I think we know why I'm called that."

"W-What? What are you talking about?" Lena asked. She felt as if she knew the answer, but just won't believe it. Leaning in, Widowmaker whispered the words she was afraid of hearing.

"I killed Gerald." Pulling away, she shot her grappling hook out the window as it secured on the ledge of another building. Just as she was about to swing out, Widowmaker said a devestating fact once more. "I also shot that annoying healer who saved you."

Before Lena could react, the assassin left the room, and out the window. Oh no, you don't! She thought as she blinked after the woman.

Blinking in midair, she hopped on the roof of the building across from where she was. While running, she caught sight of her target. However, before she could go any further, a whole wave of enemy soldiers appeared, leaving Lena with no other option but to Recall and escape.

Bloody hell.