Chapter 11

This is just a really short chapter (I'm sorry) but the next chapter will get better ;)

Lena

      The coffee was soothingly hot as it flowed down my throat. Yup, nothing like starting the day with a beautiful cup of coffee! Lena thought cheerfully.

Lena sat on her chair, continued to sip her cup, and soon got bored with her loneliness. Setting down the hot beverage, she slumped down. Dammit.

Taking out her phone, Lena dialed Fareeha's number, in hopes to do something with her day off. A ring. Two rings.

"Uh, hello? Lena?" Fareeha greeted.

"Oi, Fareeha, care to lighten up my day? Hang out?" Lena suggested.

"Er, yeah, I'm a bit busy today, you see," She soon started to explain, "I've-"

"Babe, come back to bed!"

Silence.

"Was that-" Lena started, but was immediately interrupted.

"Alright, have a nice day, bye!" Fareeha dismissed, and the call ended.

Oh, my God. Lena thought. They finally did it!

Pumping her fist, Lena excitedly texted her friends.

"PHARMERCY IS A GO YOU GUYS"

Sent.

Not 30 seconds passed by, and-

D.VA: I don't need to live anymore, thank you, Jesus for this beautiful day ( ᐛ )و moms: confirmed.

Soldier76: About damn time.

Lucio: Bow chica bow wow ;)

Genji: Oh. That's nice. ɾ⚈▿⚈ɹ

Lucio: Wait, Jack, when did you have a phone?

Soldier76: Are you calling me old?