Chapter 21

Widowmaker

      "Sombra." Widowmaker called. No answer. "Sombra!"

"Ay, Dios mio! What the hell do you want? It's too early for this shit. Or too late? What time is it?"

Ignoring the hacker's question, the assassin pulled the girl's blanket off, revealing a slim, yet well built tanned body. Sombra wriggled and reached for the blanket, but its absence forced the Mexican to wake up. "Jesus, what do you want, rojo?"

"I'll have to ask you where the fuck you've been!? There is a girl from Overwatch in Lena's bedroom!" Widowmaker ranted, "and God bless them if Reaper finds out–"

"He won't," Sombra said nonchalantly as she rubbed her eyes, "Because I led her there."

Widowmaker's eyebrows furrowed. "Why?"

"It would be funny, you know?"

"No, it wouldn't, because Reaper's going to throw a fit."

"So why don't you go tell him?" Sombra suggested with a smirk.

For once, the assassin was at a loss for words. Why don't I tell him? What's stopping me?

"Maybe a little trip to your reconditioning chamber might help clear your head?" Sombra said with an innocent smile. Suddenly realizing what she meant, Widowmaker clicked her tongue and grabbed her rifle, aiming right between Sombra's eyes.

"So you fucked up my chamber. No wonder I woke up." Widowmaker steamed.

Sombra merely shrugged and got up from her bed to change from her pajamas to her usual clothes. Without hesitation, Widowmaker allowed her fist to collide with Sombra's jaw, only to be blocked by the woman's arm.

"What? I thought it'd be funny!" Sombra said as she tried to stiffle a giggle.

"Well it wasn't." Widowmaker moved the girl's arm out of the way to land another punch to the hacker's face, but without even looking, Sombra moved out of the way just in the nick of time.

"Man, don't be so angry! It was just a prank!" Sombra attempted to reason. However, Widowmaker grabbed her gun and headed towards the door. "Aw, what? Where you going, girl? You gonna tell Reaper?"

"No, fool, I'm going to kill that girl." Widowmaker stated, opening the door. But before she left, she looked back at Sombra.

"Also, I am purple." And she closed the door and left.

"You don't say?" Sombra whispered to herself. Things are getting interesting, if I do say so myself.