Chapter 24

idk's pov ¯\_()_/¯

      Hana sat, completely focused on the game she was playing. Thank God I didn't forget to bring this.

She was on the last level, but the challenge was easy to accomplish. Perhaps too easy. Furrowing her eyebrows, Hana changed the difficulty to its hardest mode and restarted the whole game. While she played, she used her peripheral vision to keep an eye on both Sombra and the game. The results made Hana pause the game. She took a deep breath.

"Stop making it easier!" Hana shouted. Sombra shrugged.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"I can see your fingers twitching, numbnuts! I'm not dumb."

"My fingers are always twitching. I'm a hacker, mija." Sombra defended herself. "Sometimes my fingers aren't just for hacking, though." She added while giving a suggestive look.

Hana blushed. Not from embarrassment, but from sheer fury. She lunged herself at Sombra, ready to land a punch. It doesn't have to be in the face, it can be anywhere! She landed punches on Sombra mostly on her arm. Of course, Sombra merely just let her, as she was toying with her. Sombra giggled. "Why so serious?"

"You are literally a piece of trash!" Hana exclaimed, exhaustion soon overcoming her limbs.

"You're so adorable when you're angry, cutie." Sombra continued to torment the poor girl. Soon enough, Hana has come down from her high from being pissed, as Sombra did from her cheerfulness. They found themselves in an awkward position, with Hana straddling Sombra's waist. The silence continued for five more seconds before Hana got off of her and grabbed her portable game once more.

"Uh–"

"Do. Not." Hana hissed.

"Yes, ma'am."