Chapter 13

Here is the much awaited smut with Lena and Amèlie :D Be careful! (actually it's just a small part in this whole chapter. don't get too hyped.)

Lena

Lena opened her eyes. Checking the clock, she groaned as she slowly sat up. Lena ran her hand through hair, slightly massaging her head.

"Ah, she's probably watching me right now." She remembered as she looked out the window. Finally getting out of bed, Lena made herself a cup of coffee. She leaned against the counter, waiting for the coffee maker to finish its task. The scent of coffee filled her nostrils.

Lena checked her watch. Amèlie's completely late! She thought with frustration. And she's the one who proposed this...date? Lena looked up at the sky. White and tiny snowflakes tinted the atmosphere.

"Lena!" A delicious, velvet voice with a French accent searched.

"I'm he..." The smile on the usually happy girl drowned in disappointment. "..re."

She brought her husband. Perfect. Lena thought with disgust. Geralt held Amèlie's hand, his blue eyes lit with eagerness. Growing nearer to Lena's location, the elite agent introduced himself.

"Ah, you must be Lena!" He held out his hand.

"Er... Yeah, pleasure, mate!" Lena forced a smile on her face and took his hand to give it a firm shake. She glanced at Amèlie.

The little devil had a smirk on her face, fully aware of how torturous the situation she put Lena in.

"Lena, how are you?" Amèlie asked with elegance.

"Just peachy, luv." Lena's eyes held fire. Approaching the French woman, she gave her a warm hug. And a cold threat.

"You're going to regret this, sweetheart." The pilot whispered hotly in the other girl's ear. Pulling away, she watched the raven haired woman react. Amèlie was slightly blushing.

"Chèrie, are you alright?" Geralt asked his wife, concern evident in his tone.

"Yes, yes, I'm okay. Just the cold." Amèlie reassured.

"Well, if you say so..." Her husband hesitantly dismissed.

"Alright, ladies and gentlemen! Shall we?" Lena held open the door of the coffee shop.

"Lena, I always wonder where you get your energetic attitude!" Geralt said as he gave a hearty chuckle, going inside first.

"Yeah, I wonder too." Lena glanced at Amèlie, giving her a short and subtle wink, which resulted in the other girl rolling her eyes, unimpressed.

The line was short, and within a good 5 minutes, the three were at the cashier ordering their desired drinks. The lady at the cashier had her eyes fixated on the British brunette.

"What can I get for you?" The lady asked sweetly, an inviting smile on her face.

"I'll go with the 'White Chocolate Mocha'– make it a grande please –and... maybe a croissant." Lena ordered, and glanced at Amèlie. A slight scoff poured out of her mouth like sweet honey.

"Just a normal, ah, tall 'cup of Joe' as you Americans say it." Geralt ordered.

"Coffee?" The lady rephrased.