Chapter 29

Tracer

"Lena!" Hana called. Whipping her head around, Lena saw a sight that she feared more than death itself.

Amelie holding Hana hostage.

Her long slender fingers held on too tight for comfort onto Hana's long dark brown hair, pointing her beloved Widow's Kiss right at the neck of the younger girl.

"Amelie, what are you doing!? Let go of her!" Lena pleaded.

"Then return to Talon." Amelie bargained. Sombra's nose wrinkled in anger and frustration.

"What the frilly hell you think you're doing, you purple alien-looking ass–"

"Shut it. Reaper will soon hear about your betrayal when we return." The assassin interrupts. "But of course, if you guys don't wanna come back..." Amelie tugged harder on Hana's hair, making her yelp in pain.

"Fine! Fine, we'll go." Sombra finally accepts.

"That's not for you to decide, Sombra." Lena said in a saddened tone. "But I'll go."

Hana didn't move. It was the shock, not the pain. Lena understands.

"Ah, good girls." Amelie smiled coldly. "That wasn't so bad, now was it?"

Hana began to speak her mind as well. "You guys...can't be serious. We've already come this far. You guys–"

"Your life is on the line!" Both Sombra and Lena say simultaniously. This caused Lena to confusedly gaze at Sombra, who failed to meet her eyes and towards at Hana, who gave her the look that says it all.

"You two best be joking" Lena muttered resulting in Amelie snorting with amusement.

"Lena, you're not really in the position to be saying that." Hana reasoned.

"Wh–"

"Shut up, get dressed, and start walking." Amelie ordered.

The three walked back towards their clothes feeling the opposite of what they have come for: Happiness.

Instead, they felt dread and anxiety of what's coming next.

After getting dressed up again, the now group of four walked silently moved back into the green ocean of trees and plants with Amelie pointing their guns at their backs in case they slow down or try to escape.

After walking for quite some time now, Lena turned to Sombra.

"Psst." She whispered to the hacker walking next to her.

"What?" Sombra replied as quietly as she can.

"My girl? The fuck, Sombra?" Lena's silent whispers started getting louder each word.

"Shut the fuck up, Lena. Besides, you're one to talk. Didn't you and 'Widowbitch' over there just fucked last night or something?"

"What the–No! We didn't fuck, we–Wait how'd you know we even interacted at all?"Lena questioned while she felt her blood run cold.

"Camera. Suit." Sombra explained.

"Wait, that means–" Lena started but was interrupted.

"Yes, Lena. I knew. The whole fucking time." Hana intervened. "Now shut up. If it isn't Widowmaker that's gonna kill us, it might be you."

Guilt-ridden, Lena kept silent.