Ch.2( hello paris)

The next day seem to come by so fast, I woke up and packed a backpack with what little clothes I had and changed in to the ones that were the cleanest. Torn up jeans, plain white shirt and my favorite black hoodie. It was a little torn here and there but, mom gave it to me so I just couldn't force myself to throw it away.  For the rest of the day I just walked around the apartment and did nothing much, I played my guitar for a little while.....until my land lord told me to "shut the fuck up". It was around noon when there was a pounding at my door, my guess is that it was someone coming to cures me out and claiming that my mother was a lier. That happened a few times and like always I'd just walk away.
I opened the door only to find a gorilla.......or at least a guy that looked like one. Big chin, black and gray hairs, arms as big as....we me.
Can j help you? I dead getting ready to slam the door. He reached around his back and pulled out a letter.
I took it and opened it only to find a plain ticket, and a personal letter from Gabriel agrest him self.
" Mr. Hutson, it had come to my attention that your mother claims that I am your father. I hope you didn't get your hopes up, for this is not the matter at hand. This little stunt from her has caused me some rather unfortunate actions. I am however willing to clear this up with you face to face, with the acceptation of a DNA test. Clearly the media must know from the facts that you are not my son.  I will be out for the time when you arrive at Paris, but do be cautious for you will not be alone. I will inform my real son that you will be staying a few nights. I suggest you stay as far from him as physically possible, I already do not like that fact that a rat will be staying in my home let alone one of your standards. Till we meet."

Wow......this guy is a complete and total fuck boy.
I read the letter over to make sure I didn't miss anything, that's when it caught my eye. "My real son". He already had a son, if this guy was anything like his father I don't think I'm going to like him either. I looked over the passport in my hand, it wasn't a trip to Paris. It was a trip back from Paris to New York, I was only going to be staying a few night so I guess it didn't matter.
I took up my bag and took my guitar with me, just in case I got bored.
As we walked down stairs I could hear a crowd of people gathering up at the bottom of the stairs. I took the hoodie and pulled it over my face just in case. When we made our way down the entrance and out to the street, that's when hell broke lose.
"Over there!!! There he is!!!"
Someone called out and before I could even see the gorilla took me by the armband nearly flung me in to the limo.
Ow!! You know I could have just climbed in the limo, you didn't have to throw me like a rag doll!!"
I said as the gorilla got in the driver seat. For about a few miles in it was quite, then we got to the airport. There were even more paparazzi then there were at the apartment complex, I my bag over my shoulder and opened the door. As I stood out I was blinded by flashing lights from all sides. I pulled my hoodie over my head and walked behind the gorilla, we made our way to sleek black jet. I looked over to the gorilla who was now walking back to the limo, I guess this is my stop.
I walked up and in and was taken way by the beautiful of the interior. Red velvet chairs that was twice the size of a normal seat. As I sat down the loudspeaker turned on.
"Estaminet time to Paris,will be over three hours."
Three hours till we get to Paris? Fine by me, I could use the sleep. I layer back as the red velvet chair reclined all the way back like no other chair could.
I closed my eyes and did the best to sleep......no.......nothing........ah to hell with sleep!!!  After a few minutes I pushed the idea of sleep out of my head. I reached around my back pocket and pulled out the latter that mother gave me. I looked it over and held it up to the window, maybe I could make out a word or two or maybe even a sentence..........nope nothing. I pushed the letter back in my pocket and waited till we got to Paris. The trip seemed to pass by fast. I took out my guitar and strummed out some cords and humid to a few songs. I'm no singer so of course I didn't sing. For a it fancy jet, there was almost nothing in it. No tv screen or even a tray for that matter. Eventually I did manage to fall asleep, or at least I think I did. My eyes were closed but my mind was a wild fire.'burning with questions.
How is this going to work? What's his son like? I bet he's going to be at totally dick like his father. What am I going to do ones I get back to New York? Will I go back to work? Is it even worth it? Why bother?
I opened my eyes and looked out the window, I didn't know how long I've been thinking this over but it seems it was long enough, to my surprise it looked like we were already there. The Eiffel Tower was so small in the window, it looked like one of those souvenirs you get at a gift shops. The started to jerk back and forth, clearly we were coming in for a landing. I never like the turbulence from a landing do I dug my nails in to the seat. As the jet came to a stop the doors quickly popped open. To my surprise the gorilla was standing outside in the runway,how?only God knows. I took my bag and guitar and slung it over my shoulder and walked behind him across the run way till we stopped at two large clear glass doors. He stopped and turned to face me, he reached around and pulled out another letter. Like before I opened it and read it out loud.
" you will be instructed to pass through airport security and show them this letter. We suggest you don't bring any attention to your self as the media don't know that Gabriel agrest has asked you to meet with him in privet. We suggest that you keep to your self and you will be kelp under observation from the time you enter the agrest manner. When you are done with airport security you will head to the north end of the airport where you will be extracted and taken to the agrest manner."
What with everything sounding so formal, not that is a problem just saying. You could just tell me go through airport security and go to the north gate where we'll pick you up....
I said as I looked up at the gorilla, stone cold expression. He pointed towards the door, I shrugged it off and made my way in. The airport was a thing of beauty, glass sealing, artwork on the walls and the smell of fresh coffee from around the corner. I actually wanted some but didn't bother due to the face that all the money on me is from the U.S. I walked around looking for the north end of the airport, then I finally hit me........I'm lost.
I somehow made my way pass airport security and got lost, I found the west,east,and south ends but couldn't find the dame north end!!!
I looked on to the map but found it a little difficult to read it, I haven't read anything in French after high school. Obviously I forgot how to read, scratched my head and looked over the map over and over until I found where the hell I was. The north end was down the hall and down the stairs and to the left........I think.
I looked down at my watch and saw that I was lost for over twenty minutes, fuck me!!! I turned to run only to get knocked down. As I fell i heard a loud crack come from behind me.
"Oh je suis tellement désolee Monsieur, I wasn't looking where I was...adrien?"
I looked up to find a thing of beauty, her skin as white as snow, eyes that shine like the stars of the night sky, as blue as the deepest seas, hair was raven black. The moment my eyes landed on her I could fell my heart stop and then start up aging, this time running over a thousand miles an hour. Who was she and why did she call me adrien??
Who? I said trying to look away from her beauty.
I stood up and held my hand out to her, that's when I saw a light blush cross over her face.
"W...wha?? Oh no I'm sorry, you just look like someone I know....oh I'm sorry for knocking you down I just, I was...i...um." She started to drift away as the light pink bush grew darker.
No no no it's all good I'm ok I was just In a rush, I think I'm lost. Do you know where the north end of the airport is?
I said picking up my bag and guitar,that's when I noticed the neck snapped in half. Now the cords were all out of place and it was done for.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't mean to..."
No no no it's ok, I can probably fix it. I said giving off a face smile, knowing for dame shore I can't fix this, but I didn't want her to feel bad.
I pulled her up off the floor.Her skin was as smooth as silk,and so soft.
"Ya the north end of the airport is over that way and dos the stairs, agin I'm so sorry"
She pointed in the opposite direction that I was heading to......I really need to relearn how to read French.
She looked down to her watch and panic crossed her face. "Oh no no no no! Is sorry about your guitar but I have to go, have nice day!!!" She said as she started to run down the hallway.
Dame....I didn't even get her name, much less her number. I started my walk down the direction she pointed to and found the exit. Right at door a limo was waiting for me and someone was standing outside the door.
I young man with golden blond hair and with blue jeans,a white jacket. As I made my way closer and closer he finally turned to me with a worm smile. I don't know this guy yet but I already like him, he seems to be pretty nice.
"Hey you must be (reader) Hutson, nice to meat you" he said extending his hand to me.
Thanks man, glad to meet you too.....um just wonder but who are you?
"Oh ya, my name is adrien, adrien agrest. Father sent me down to get you. He's gone for a few days and he's asked me to show you where you'll be staying for the next few day."
Wait.....your Gabriel's son? Your adrien?
My mind flashed back to the girl I sort of met just a few minutes ago, did she mean him or....na can't be......but maybe.
"Ya sorry You didn't know I was coming, it was a last minute thing."
The gorilla came walking up from the side and open the doors to the limo, adrien was the first to jump in and move over to the side. I climbed in after him and took my seat.
"So what brings you to Paris?" Adrien asked
Honestly........I'll let you know when I figured it out. How much do you know about what's going on between me and your father?
"Honestly not much, I um....I read over a few thing, something about your mothers death and my father abandoning you or something,just wondering but can you fill me in on what's going on?"
Shore let me give you the quick cut version of it all.