Ch.17( alone?)

The world seem to be stuck in slow motion. Marinette crying over Adrien, tikki crying over her. The rain mixing with my tears. Questions running through my head like crazy.
What's going to happen now?
What happened to black wasp?
Why did she change back?
How did lucky charm fail?
......am I alone?....... Wait....I already knew the answer to that one.
"T...tikki!!!!!" Marinette crying out over Adrien.
"We can still save him right??? Tikki...SPOTS ON!!!"
Tikki flys over to marinettes earring and slowly turns back in to ladybug, but somethings off. Her bright red costume is some what dull gray.
She pulls out her yoyo and throws it in to the air. The sky is engulfed in a swarm of butterfly's.
The street around us starts to come together again. The church walls start to come up again and the stain glass windows are fixed but...just as the church comes back together it falls apart.
Tikki is shot out of the earrings and lands on the cold wet floor.
"Tikki what's wrong?!?" Marinette picks Tikki back up.
"N...no....not enough en...energy..." Tikis eyes flutter and close
"No...no Tikki please!!!! Just a little more please!!!!"
Marinette crying  out. She tucks Tikki in to her chest and falls over Adrien.
I try to say something, anything but the words don't come out of my mouth.
After a few minutes Nino and Alya come running up with umbrellas.
Their words were muffled, my mind was else where.
As they got closer their faces changed to horror.
Me covered in blood and marinette crying over Adrien.
Nino runs up and l holds Marinette up. His eyes widen as he sees the baseball size hole in adriens chest. Alya call the ambulance, and with in minutes they get here.
Paramedics come to get us and the police follow up close behind. After them the news crew unfolds to the streets.
Everything seem to move so fast and slow at the same time. Me and marinette were pulled in to the ambulance. Question after question but with no answer from me or Marinette.
In a blur we end up at the hospital. Side by side Nino and Alya sitting across from us.
Nino was also crying and Alya was doing her best to hold back her tears, but failed.
This had to be a nightmare.....it just has to be!!!!!
I could still feel his blood in between my fingers.
This still face stained my mind, what am I going to do now?

Hours passed and Alya and Nino walked out with out so much as a goodbye. Eventually some Asian woman and a man that seem to be about twice my size came rushing in to marinettes side.
Their words seem to mumble for my hear.
Before leaving she looked back at me and I looked at her. Her eyes were bright red, with bags under them.
I waited in the hall way as Doctors and nurses ran back and forth. Looking out the window I noticed the rain didn't stop, if anything I just came down even harder.
Steps echoed down the hall and a doctor came and sat next to me.
"Mr.agrest? I know this is a vary difficult time and I hate to be the bare of bad news but......have you see the news lately?"
The news?? My brother just died....why would I be interested in the news?
He stood up and walked over the front counter and pulled out a remote. The bright light of a TV that was across from me illuminated the room.

"Live from city of Paris were here at the Sean of the fire, witnesses claim to have heard screams from the inside of the agrest manner. Shortly after the passing of Adrien agrest. Traffic cameras show the agrest manner being engulfed in purple flames. As far as we know most of the inhabitants made it out....all but Mr. Gabriel agrest. As you can see behind me we have the remains of what is left of the Agrest manner. As of this moment it seems the only living agrest is (reader) agrest ........ I have just been informed that he is in the.....
(TV off)
I looked back at the doctors holding the remote control.
Gabriel....is dead?? Purple fire??? Right after Adriens death?!?!
WHAT THE HELL I S GOING ON!!!!!!!!!
Why is any of this happening????? How????
Hawkmoth!!!!! He killed Adrien.....he made black wasp so he's responsible for killing Adrien....and the purple fire right after his death. There's no way it was a coincidence, it was him!!! He's to blame for all of this!!!!!
In an instant my heart raced and heated hard against my rib cage, my blood rushing through me, the burning hate for him was all I needed.......hawkmoth.......your dead!!!

Hours passed as the rain cleared up and the sun starts to rise. I Haden's slept all night.. I couldn't.
I didn't matter to me, I wasn't in the mood to sleep.
Adriens time of death was said to be around 4:56, cause of death; lose if the heart.
Gabriel was said to be missing even though he didn't make it out of the fire so he won't get a funeral right away. Adriens funeral will be in a few days. For now I'll just stay in the hospital....not like I have anywhere else to go.

(Time skip, 3 days)
The sun was just starting to set, we all gathered around his casket. It was the photo we took together on the day he let me try his ring, only with me cut out of it. Everyone was there, all our classmates and even some others that I didn't know.
The cold wind rushed under our feet and the roar of thunder filled the air. A lift mist started to fall and everyone pulled out an umbrella. Almost everyone said their goodbyes...all but marinette.
As she stepped up in all black she pulled out a red rose and tossed it on the casket.
As the casket made its way down we all walked back as the rain came down harder. I stood back over at the church were everyone met up. One by one everyone came up to me and said they'd keep me in their prayers or they wish nothing but the best for me or told me that everything is going to be ok.
Hell even Chloe was nice, or at least as best she could be. She barely even spoke to anyone, at one point I think I saw her and marinette hug it out.
I took a seat near the window as watched the rain take over the land, the bright lights cross the sky and the claps of thunder echo. Soon I heard footsteps come up behind me, I turn to see a shadow over come me. A man with soft brown eyes and a thick mustache with tan skin stood over me, and to his side was a Asian woman with Raven black hair and resembled marinette a little bit.
"Excuse me young man but can we spake to you for a moment?"
His warm smile seem so comforting.
Yes sir how can I help you?
"My name is tom and this if my wife Sabine. We're marinettes parents, I don't think we've met yet. We were just wondering something but exactly were have you been staying the last few days? If I may ask?"
I um....I've been in the hospital for the last three days.
"Oh my! Are you hurt? "Sabine asked.
No but I...I could exactly leave...
I looked out the window to Adriens grave. Something about leaving him alone in that hospital felt off.
"I'm so sorry for your lose, it's never easy losing someone, you see the reason we're asking is because we were wondering if you had anywhere else to go?"
Sabin said taking my hand.
I haven't thought about it till now but...no. I have nowhere else to go, no home no family no money. I have nowhere left to go.....
"That's what we thought, look (reader) can I call you (reader)? We would like for you to stay with us until you feel better, you don't have to but right now we can't just stand...and as you know our little girl....she's been distant as of late. Maybe having someone will help her"

Me move in with them??
Well it's not like I have anywhere else to go.
I looked back out to the rain, what other choice do I have?