Ch.5 ( under a mask)

All eyes were on me and adrien, we were bombarded with questions from left to right by the brunette and the young man. The young beauty just stood there with wide eyes.
Adrien asked them to take a seat and with in an hour we went over everything that happened and why I was here. I may have left a few things out, mostly because they were a little personal. After a while I did eventually get their names. The young brunette was alya, a blogger and the young man was Adrien's first friend or in a way his best friend. Last but not least I found the young beauty's name to be marinette.
Alya was the first to speak after we were done.
"Well for how ever long your staying I hope you enjoy your time, Paris may look a little dull and quiet but with all the akuma's around it may get a little hectic."
The aku...what?
Ni I stood up and moved his hands on Alyas  shoulders.
"We got this little tiny tiny problem in Paris, there's this guy named hawk moth that is obsessed with destroying Paris or something but he can't do it him self so he sends these small butterfly called akuma's and they target people who are emotionally vulnerable and transforms them in to villains to cause havoc all over Paris, but luckily we got two here's of our own to save us every time. "
..........ok stop fucking with, your kidding me right?
No way they were serious, unless their all crazy and I need to run for my life.....
The room fell silent, I waited for someone anyone to start laughing or say " just kidding!!" Nope nothing of the sort.
Alya pulled out her phone to show me her website called the ladyblog, as I scrolled down I saw people of all sorts from before and after they were, as they call it akumatized.  Eventually I even found alya and Nino.
Isn't this you two? You guys were akumatized?
Alya snatched her phone back and took a few steps back, I was still wondering who their so called heroes were. 
So earlyer you mention something about heroes? Who exactly are they?
"Oh my god your going to love this!!" Alya said as she flipped through her phone.
Suddenly the ground started to shake, the lights from above started to flicker on and off, the glass window even shattered as the ground shook even more violently.
Hit the ground!!!!
I shouted at the top of my lungs, Alya and Nino ran to the bathroom adrien tried to pull be towards the bathroom but the walls from the room were falling in. The bathroom door was blocked off and the ceiling started to collapse. I pulled away before it fell on  me and him. I looked back to find marinette right behind me. I look down to find ,y hand with hers. I didn't notice but I must have grabbed it and pulled her with me.
The ceiling started to crack all around and from above.  I looked up to see a large chunk come falling over marinette. Without thinking I leaped on to marinette and landed on tip of her as the large chunk of the ceiling came crashing down. I look back to see the ground was starting to cave in.
I look back down to marinette, face to face I can feel my face heat up. I spring up from the ground and brush my self off.
Sorry you ok?
I said as I leaned my hand. "Ya I'm good, I guess this makes us even."
Even? Oh right, the airport.
The ceiling was still crumbling and falling down, I turn and point at the door. She follows close behind and we run down the staires. The ground soon stopped shaking. From down stairs we could see  an opening to Adrien's room. From where we were it was the ceiling, to them It must have been the floor.
Hey everyone ok in there?!?!
I shouted out, as foot steps made their way to the hole in the....floor? Ceiling? Both?
Adrien was the first to call back."ya were all good, anyone have any idea what that was?"
Alyas voice moved from the room to down stairs.
"I don't know about you but I'm going down to figure this out!!"
She said as she ran down the stairs with her phone in hand.
"Alya wait!!! We all shouted in unison.
We followed her out to the front door only to be faced with.....honestly I have no idea.
A large creature who had jack hammers for arms and was covered in a pattern of red and yellow.
" l WILL TURN PARIS To RUBBLE FOR WHAT YOU DID!!!!"
The man shouted out as he smashed his arms in to the ground.
The ground began to shake again. The mansion was falling apart so we ran out and and on to the street as the limo came racing down the corner.
It stopes right in front of us, almost hitting me.
The women, Natalie I think it was? Opened the door and we all jumped in. The gorilla was the one driving and as soon as we closed the door the limo took off.
what the hell was that guy!!!
"That's what an akumatized victim looks like, normally their not that big but what can you do?"
Nino commented.
" don't worry chat noir and ladybug will be here soon." Alya cried out.
Who!?!? I said as the limo shifted from side to side.
Alya pulled her phone back out and handed it to me but again the limo shifted, this time there was a loud thud.
Screeching from to tires was a clear indication that something went wrong.
Within seconds the limo turned to its side, quickly heading for a wall. I braced for impact, maybe this was all just a dream, maybe as soon as we hit the wall I'll wake up and...............................................................................................................................
Mmmmmmmm a dull pain spread across my head, glass was all around me. I turned over to find that somehow I was launched out the limo,far but far enough. The light burned my eyes as it did this morning but the pain around my back was far worse. So much for it all being a dream, I sat up and looked over at the limo to find it landed sideways. The door was wide open and just barely hanging on the hinges. I managed to get on my feet and walked over to the limo, alya and Nino were ok and so was the gorilla and Natalie. Adrien and marinette on the other hand weren't even in the limbo. I jumped to the ground and started to look left to right but found nothing. Then the ground started to shake again. I looked behind me only to see the, thing was getting closer and closer. I looked back at the limo and jumped in, i unbuckled alya and Nino and dragged them out to the side walk and laced them down a nearby park. I went back for Natalie and set he down next to Nino and alya, then ca,e the gorilla.....oh god help me now.
I unbuckled him and managed to pull him out and took me almost forever to drag him to the park. I went back to see if there was anything else I should get from the car. Out in the corner of my eye I noticed Alyas phone. I grabbed it only for the ground to stop shaking, I looked up to find the thing standing over me.
How I didn't see it, is beyond me.
Um.....hi? I said with a stupid grin on my face. Sooooooo how ya doin?
A purple emblem of what looked like a butterfly showed up on his face.
"Yes hawk moth!!!"
Um exactly what did this hawk moth say? I said as I slowly stepped back.
" I AM THE DEMOLITIONER!!!! AND YOU ARE IN AN UNRESTRICTED AREA!!!!"
I am?? Well then I'll be on my way sorry to disturb you mr. DEMOLITIONER.
I quickly tried to jump off but something was around my ankle, I look down to see that my pants were intwined with the door hinges.
I look back up to the see the demolitioner bring his arms up.
"YOU MUST BE ELIMINATED!!!!"
I duck down and pull on my pants till it comes off the door hing.
I shut my eyes and wait for the demolitioner to crush me, just as I close my eyes I feel a pair of hands grab my waist. I look up to see a black smug in the corner of my eyes. We hit the ground just as the limo gets crushed. I stand up only for a hand to grab me by the arm and the next thing I know I'm launched through the air.
We landed on a rooftop, I turn around to see someone with blond hair and green eyes looking down at me from the chimney.
"Hey you ok?"
Um...ya I think so, wait a second who the hell are you and where did you come from?!?
He jumps down and I get a better look at him, he stands with what looks like a tight leather suit. A base ball size bell around his throat and what looked like claws at the end of his finger nails.
"Sine your new to Paris let me introduce myself, name chat noir maybe you've heard of me?"
He said as he took a bow.
"Chat hurry up, we got work to do"
That voice!!! I know that voice, a red figure with black spots stood behind chat.
Her blue bell eyes shined like the heavens and her raven black hair was......wait.....blue eyes,raven black hair...I look closer at her face and managed to draw her in my head without the mask.
MARINETTE!!!!! No way....but she looks exactly like marinette with out the mask!!!
I look back at chat and try to draw him in my head without the mask......no fucking way!!!
ADRIEN!!!! So that's what this motherfucker was doing last night!! I knew he was lying to me!!