Ch.11 ( you are the father!)

I looked out the window of the limo, the dark gray clouds seemed to fade away the longer the I looked at them. The ride back to the mansion was killing me, the silence between me and adrien was driving me up the wall.
"So.......what did you do when you at Marinette's place?" He said barking the silence.
Oh nothing much, we just played some games on her computer and talked far a little bit. You know she's pretty good.
I looked away to face him, just trying to take my mind off the results from the test.
"Ya I know, I went over to play ones and she cleaned the floor with me! Then she gave me this."
He pulled up his arm to show me a bracelet the looked to be home made.
"It's her good luck charm, well it's mine now but she gave it to me"
I was a little.....or maybe more then just a little jealous......then again I had a shirt she gave me but it didn't help much.

So you and Mari are closer then I thought.....
"What was that?" He said with a sterna face.
Nothing!!!! So um ya, well when I lost to her we made a bet, if I lost she had to tell you how she felt, if I'd lost I'd owe her a favor.
"What favor? What do you have to do?"
He looked at me with questions running through his head.
Well one day, I don't know when... I have to come back to Paris, even if it's for a day or more I have to come back. So even if I do leave today or tomorrow I will be coming back.
I said with a little joy in my voice.
"You will!!!" His eyes seem to glare with joy, something I didn't see to often in him.
He jumped from his seat to hug me, for someone with noodle arms he was surprisingly strong.
Ya ya I'll be back how get off!
I said as I brushed his hair like a cats.
"Prrrr,prrrrrrrrrrr"
................d......dude???? Did you just prrrr?!?!
The words slipped out of my mouth. He quickly let go and jumped back in to his seat.
"I can explain what just happened....sort off."
I was trying not to laugh as best I could, what the hell am I supposed to say?
Hey no problem it happens to everyone.......not!!!!
I ducked down and motioned him to do the same so the gorilla didn't see up.
Dude why did you just prrrr?
" it started happening a week after when I first became chat noir, I don't know why but it just happens sometimes."
He said in a low shushed tone.
I was still trying not to laugh.
"Shut up, I can't help it you know"

I stopped laughing as soon as the limo stopped. I sat back up in my seat only to be blinded by the lights of the paparazzi. I cover my face as the gorilla comes around to open my door, adrien follows behind me as we make outer way in the the mansion.

What the hell is going on?!? I ask as my voice bounces off the walls.
"I had them called here, I want to address the matter and be done with it as soon as possible. No need no bite my tong or stain my name with the lights of you of course"
Gabriel said as he stood at the top of the stairs, slowly making his way down.

"Father? You...called them for what?"
Did he really need to ask? It was obvious, he wanted to read the results of the DNA test out loud to all of paris, telling them all that I'm not his son and that he's kicking me out back to the states.
He wanted to rip out the only hope that I had left, I want to believe that adrien is my brother. I was hoping that it would be just between him and me but clearly that wasn't the case.

"Come, they await us in the back. After this you will have but until tomorrow morning to gather what you brought with you and you will leave. I hope we understand each other."
With that he walked away without even looking back.
I looked at adrien as his head hung low to the grown.
I knew he didn't want me to leave ether, but what am I going to do....I can't do jack shit at this point.
We walked behind Gabriel as the doors to the back yard opened up, as the doors opened up flashes blinded me, questions filled the halls behind us. In the middle of it all was a table with four chairs. On for me, one for adrien and Gabriel of course. In the end was the doctor from the night before. He stood with a clip board in hand, my guess it that he is reading the results of the test.