Ch.27 (Sweet treat)

Why now? Of all times why now?
Hawkmoth has been hiding away for the last what, five or six months? After Adriens death he just disappear off the face of the earth. So why is he just coming out now?
I can still remember it like it was yesterday.
Heart pounding in my chest, my claws digging in to the ground below. Reader to follow the cloud of akumas and rip hawkmoth a new one. That was until she held me back, her hand on my shoulder and her eyes begging me not to go.
I stayed there as the swarm drifted away. Looking back now it was probably a trap but then again who knows.
I left without a word and made my way back to Marinettes bedroom. Plagg asked if I was ok over and over but I think he knew how I felt.
The man that killed my brother and father is out there, breathing, walking.
Marinette came back shortly after and I tried not to bring it up. She didn't say a word about hawkmoth probably knowing that I'd freak out more then I was showing.
That was a month and a-half ago. I got a bad feeling and I can't shake it.

"(Reader) you ok? Alya calls out as she holds a book out in front of me.
What ya I'm fine....um what are we doing again? I asked completely lost in thought.
"Oh my god....I need your help picking something out for Nino, it's valentines and I still got nothing."
I mentally smacked myself for forgetting so easily.
Right right right!! Sorry I was lost in thought. So what does he like?
"He likes music, mostly hip hop and somethings dubstep."
Ok so let's got him some music, can't be to hard right?
We walked for about half an hour till we found somethings for him. Looking from store after store.
"So how are you and Mari doing?" Alya asked as was walked out.
Hm? Well I guess we're ok. She's a lot more open and she stopped stuttering...mostly, why?
"Oh no reason just wondering.....so what are you going to get her for valentines?"
Actually I made her a cake, took a while since I wanted it to be a secret and she lives and works there.
"Really? That's sounds nice. What kind of cake?"
Oh it's just a double dark chocolate cake with white icing and strawberries in and out.
Alyas jaw dropped as I described the cake.
"Wow that sounds amazing!! Any chance there's going to be any leftover?"
Probably not, if you like I can make a smaller one for you and Nino someday?
"Yes please that be amazing!!!"
( I actually made this cake, sadly there's non left cause I ate it all)

We made it back to the bakery and Nino and marinette were already there, and I pile of pink and white letters.
"Wow that's a lot of letters, do I have some competition?" Alya said picking one of them up.
"Nope, those a are all Marinettes, they came flying out of her locker today" Nino said pointing to the letters.
My neck snapped as a low growl slipped pass my lips. Alya and Nino both looked at me with wide eyes. I covered my mouth as fast as possible.
" dude are you like ok?" Nino said walking up to me.
Ya I'm fine it was just....indigestion I think.
As stupid as it sounds it worked.
"Hey what's going on?" Marinette came asking.
"Nothing" we all said in unison.
" ok? Well I got a little side tracked to day, I forgot it was valentines so I didn't see this coming"
She pointed to the letters.
What are you going to do with them? I asked more then a little curious.
"I have no idea, maybe I'll throw them away but that's too mean, and I can't read through all of them....ill find something to do with it latter."

As time went on Nino and Alya went home
Hey where are your parents? I haven't seen them all day. I asked looking at the clock
"Oh right I forgot to tell you, there heading out for the night. You know valentines and all that."
I walked over to the fridge and looked at what we had.
So what are we going to do for dinner?
She froze in place realizing that we had nothing to eat.
"Oh I knew they forgot something.....well we could just order a pizza unless you know how to cook?"  I took out out some chicken breast from the frigid, onions,slap,pepper, and some pasta with a hand full of tomatoes.
"Wait....can you actually cook?" She asked as I walked passed her.
I know a few things, I'm no master chef but when you live on your own for two years you learn a few things. Like for example never leave a can a soup in the microwave unless you want it to explode.
Hey do me a favor and boil some water. I asked as I started to cut the onions and tomatoes.
"What are you making exactly?" She asked looking over my shoulder.
Don't know, help me and find out. I flipped the knife and handed it to her.
"That's ok I'm not that good....actually the only thing I know how to make a are sweets, breads, cakes and ice. Cooking with meats and chicken.....ya I don't think so."
She stepped away but I reached out and pulled her in.
Oh come on, it'll be fun. I held her close and again I could hear her heart start to race.
"A..alright but don't blame me if we have to order out."

For the next hour we talked and cooked, almost burned the kitchen down and the chicken.
By the time it was done we set the table and ate our parmigiana chicken.
"Wow this is amazing, what else are you hiding from me?"
Well if I told you then they wouldn't be secrets now would they? I said as I cut a piece of chicken and took a bite. The tender sweet chicken and a little bitter from the burned end.
Not that I mind,if any thing I liked it a little.
"So how did you learn to cook? If you don't mind me asking?"
I stopped eating and thought back at when I first started.
I guess it was from experience. When my mom was first put in the hospital I ate junk food. You know chips and soda and what ever I could put in the microwave......until I blew it up that is. After that I kept on trying to cook by going to the library and printing out whatever I liked or what ever cook books I could get my hands on.
I...I even tried to bring my mom a few things but all the pain she was in.......
I felt silent as the memories of my mother flooded back.
"(Reader) do you want to talk about her? You know I'm here for you of you need me..." She reached out and took my hand. 
No no I'm fine I just....it's good to eat with someone else again.
Again I could hear her heart beat louder and faster. I chuckled to myself knowing that I made her heart race.
"What?? What's so funny?" She said pulling away.
Nothing it's just....um...you have a really strong heart.
She looked back at me with a blank expression, pressing her hand on her chest.
"You...you felt my pals?" She asked gripping her own hand.
No not exactly, I heard it.
"Y...you heard it?!?" She cried out as she clenched her chest.
Don't worry about it, if anything I think it's kinda sexy.
Now she was bright red. She went right back to eating.

After dinner we washed the dishes and I walked back over to the fridge and pulled out the heart shaped cake I made the day before.
"What are you getting?" She asked trying to look over my shoulder
I turned and showed her the cake.
Happy Valentine's Day. I said as I put it down on the table.
I um, I didn't know what to get you so I just made you a cake. Sorry if I went a little over bored.
"No no it looks great it just....I didn't...I didn't get you anything. Not that I didn't want to get you anything it just....I don't know....if it would be ok."

Ok? What do you mean by that? I asked a little lost.
"I mean valentines if for couples and I just....I don't know what we are so...."
I took her hands and pulled her in close.
Well then let's fix that. I said landing a kiss on her.
Marinettes dupain cheng, I want you to be mine.....will you be mine?
Her eyes growing wider and wider by the second. She lunges out, arms wrapped around my waist. Our lips crashing together.
I'll take that as a yes. I said as I set her down.
" what do you think?" She says as she rolls her eyes
"Happy valentines (Reader). Oh I just remembered I got something for you up stairs"
She runs up the stairs and I follow her.
What's up stairs? Ask as she shuts the door on me.
I press my ear up to the door and hear cloths being thrown and dragged along the floor.
The door opens up and I come in, the room is dark and all the lights dimmed.
So what's up here that you wanted to get?" I feel a tugging on my shirt.
I turn to see.....wow!!!

"Come over here and unwrap your gift

"Come over here and unwrap your gift." Ash calls out.
I feel a my pants get tighter and tighter.
Best valentines ever.

HEY EVERYONE I KNOW THIS IS A BIT LATE....ok it's really late but I was sick for the most part and still am I thought I write a little valentines chapter because of the timing but like I said I was a bit late.
Hop you enjoyed.