Ch.19(Mr miyagi ?)

The days passed and I managed to finally get back to fixing that old guitar. A few screws and some plaster and it was as good as new. I even got marinette to play again for a little bit.
The days passed and eventually we went back to school. Nino was right, the school seem to be a little dull.
Without Adrien around the school seemed a little lifeless, I took his old seat and life went on as always. That still didn't make things any easier.  The paparazzi soon came flooding back and questions were soon over flooding me.
Where do you intend to do know?
Where will you be staying?
Is there anyone else you can call back to?
Do you plan on going back to the states?
Will you be going home back to America?
Question after question with no end in sight.
I managed to out run them a few times but they always found their way back. Like moths to a flame they just kept coming. Still the that has passed my mind, do I stay in Paris or go back to the U.S?
Night was here and I couldn't sleep. I waited for everyone else to go to sleep, before I headed out. I slipped on my hoodie and walked down the side walk. The cold night air with straight out of hell, my breath was a thick fog. My ears were freezing so I flipped my hoodie over my head, walking down I noticed there the streets were getting worse and worse. Sirens going off in the distance, the wall had purple graphite on it, some I could read on some I couldn't.
Without chat noir or ladybug the gangs seem to be covering more and more...
I strong grip pulled me back and I stumbled backwards in to an ally until the back of my head hit the wall.
A loud ringing rang in my hear as a cold metal was pressed up against my forehead.
"Alright let's make this quick, give me everything you got and walk away unless you want me to pump you fill of led." A deep grumbled voice said In the darkness. I looked up to see a gun pointed at my head.
The mugger still holding on to my arm, but I could feel his hand trembling. He clearly new to this, maybe I could talk my way out of this.
Sorry man I got nothing on me, look if you just..
"Shut the fuck up!! Don't give me that bullshit!! Listen it's cold out and I don't have time to waste so give me what you got or I waist you!!"
He dropped the gun on to my chest and let go of my arm and yanked back my hoodie.
"Hey?! Your that agrest guy right? Your little rich bitch brothers gone and with your old man out of the way...that must make you loud...."
Before he even finished I took a hold of his gun and twisted it with his finger still in it. I reached for his throat and pushed him up against the wall. My blood began to boil at his comment.
"Rich bitch" my brothers was not a bitch. I squeezed his throat even tighter till he was gasping for air. I pulled him back and smacked the back of his head back up against the wall.
He hit the ground hard as his body went limp, she was still breathing.
I looked down at the gun in my hand. It was heavily, that much I knew for sure. The gloss of the mettle shined off the light from the moon. I pulled the hoodie back over my head and threw the gun in the trash.
I think it's time to go home, it's not same now anyways.
I walked back to the front door and and slipped my shoes off and tucked my hoodie back underneath the couch that I slept on. I fell back and stared off in to the ceiling. What I could give to sleep in a bed again, even my crappy bed back in the states was better than this couch.
Maybe marinette would.....no don't bother her.
Morning
I didn't sleep at all last night, my nerves were on edge from last nights little stand off. I know I shouldn't but I think I liked it...being in that situation. The thrill the a adrenaline rushing through me. I felt alive, truly alive but is it wrong to want to do it again? What if I don't make it back if I do something like that again?
"Hey are you listening?!?"
Hm what ya no I'm listening!!! Um...what were we talking about again??"
Marinette face palmed herself.
"Alyas lady blog is blowing up because no one seen ladybug or...chat in over three weeks now. Alya wants me to answer a few questions on what I think about it but I don't know what to say. What do you think I should do?"
I thought it over in my head for a minute, honestly I was just trying to catch a few more minutes of sleep but this was important.
Just tell her what you think, there not much you can do...unless?
"I'm not going back out as ladybug....I'm just...I'm not ready."
I know I know I'm just saying...the people need you marinette, the streets aren't safe anymore. You take one look and see it's all going to hell. There's graphite on the walls, the sirens going at night more and more often, and the people that go out at night.
"Well maybe you'll stop heading out at night, speaking of which did you hear what happened don't the street?"
My heart began to race, I was down the street last night.
No what happened last night? I said trying to sound as lost as I could.
"Some mugger was found last night down the street, news says he was knocked out by a blunt object, the back of his head was cracked and bruises were found around his throat. Maybe even chocked, were you out last night?"
My heart was thumping in my ears now!!
Nope not at all stayed in all night not at all out!!!
O thought to Chang the subject as fast as possible.
Hey you know there's this new movie playing downtown tonight at the cinema, you think Nino and Alya would come if we asked??
She quickly looked up and turned a bright red.
"I..I don't think it comes out till the end of the week."
Then let's Mark it on the date. I said pulling out my phone.
"Date?!? Like together??"
What? I was lost for a second, if we didn't go together I'm fine with that but why did she say it like that...unless....wait!!!!
You know like on the calendar!!! I'm mean unless you don't want to go that is...
"No no no it's fine I don't mind!!"
We both sat in silence for the next few minutes.
"You know I have to get going I'm meeting Alya at the mall latter today, I need more fabric."
Alright have fun.
I got up and walked away, all as my heart was thumping louder and louder.
What the hell is wrong with me???
I push to thought in the back of my mind and head back to the living room.
Marinette left shortly after and I was stuck inside with nothing to do. The day just seemed to drag on and on and on.
Maybe a little fresh air will do me good.
I jumped off the couch and stepped out, before could even step out I noticed them. Dame paparazzi, before I even stepped out they were already outside. I quickly shut the door and went over to the window and counted out about maybe..seven.
Dame it, how the hell am I supposed to get out now?
I got it, marinette has a window up in her room. And who's going to watch out for the rooftops?
I made my way up and out to her balcony, the cold breeze mixed with the burning bright light of the sun made for a great day. I took a running start and jumped off to the nearest rooftop. After ten minutes I found a fire escape latter and made my way down to the park. Normally you'd see people walking around but today it was practicality empty. There was no one in sight, why?
Then out of the corner of my eye I noticed an old man walking across the street with a bright red shirt and a floral pattern.
He looked like mr. Miyagi from the karate kid. As he made his way to the park I found myself starting at him. It wasn't until he looked back at me till I noticed how weird I must have looked to him. I waved trying to make myself look more normal, and to my surprise he waved back as made his way back to the side walk.
As he waved a hand from the corner of the street reached out to him and pulled him in. I jumped to my feet and ran over to the side of the street and around the corner. As I stopped I noticed two men standing over the old man with knife in hand. Without thinking I jumped in kicking one of them in the back and throwing a ouch at the other one. The first one hit the wall but the other one just stumbled over and turn back to face me with the knife. He charger towards me and swung left and right, I jumped back over and over till I saw an opening.
He swung for my leg and I quickly kicked the knife out of his hand. I tackled him to the ground and twisted his arm behind him as the knife slid on the floor.
I reached over and grabbed the knife by the hilt and smacked the mugger with it. He soon went limp. I got up and looked over at the old man who was still on the floor. I threw the knife over at the wall.
Sir are you ok? Do you need me to call an ambulance??
He just brushed himself off with out a word.
"Oh no thank I'm fine, I should me asking you the same mr.???"
Oh sorry you can just call me (reader).
"(Reader)?? Are you by any chance related to young Adrien agrest?"
Yes I am...or was anyways.
" I'm so sorry for your lose, he was kind young man. This much I know....you seemed troubled. May we talk for some time?" I didn't mind but I looked over at the two muggers on the floor.
"Oh don't worry about those two."
We walked back to the park and talked for a few minutes.
"May I ask you why you did what you did?"
What do you mean by that?
"I ,earn why would you trouble you self with me. Most would turn a blind eye at an old man like me, but you didn't. So I ask again why?"
I saw you were in trouble so I just...I just did. I don't see why not, if someone needs saving and if I can help I'm going to help. That's just the way I am.
He just looked at as if that was what he was looking for.
"Well it was a pleasure meeting you (reader) I see good in your future."
With that he got up and walked off. Something about him just threw me off. I don't know what but I was definitely off putting.
After he left I walked back to the two muggers and called to police and left an anonymous tip.
As I made my way back home I felt sleep quickly take over me. I made my way back to the couch and jumped on. As my back made impact with the couch a sharp pain went up my spine.
SON OF A!!!!! What the hell was that!?!? I sat up and looked at the couch and found this small black box. I picked it up and examined it for a second. As I opened it my heart dropped to my stomach. The same ring Adrien had...just there in the box?? What the hell?!?
As I picked it up a bright green and yellow light filled the room. As my eyes readjusted to the light my eyes landed on the same small flying rat from before......PLAGG!?!?!
His emerald green eyes went wide.
"(Reader)!?!?!?!