Ch.24 ( need for sleep)

We're about to have some fun In this chapter XD

Looking out in to the streets of Paris, red and green lights shining in the distance. Snow lightly falling along the side walks and covering every nook and cranny in a white sheet of fresh snow.
The view from the Eiffel is amazing, not even the blistering cold bothers me.
Seeing family's walk down the street knowing their safe, knowing the Marksman were driven out.
"Hey chat noir did you hear me?!?"
Ladybugs voice echoes from down bellow. Looking down to see her tapping her foot.
I jump back down from the top and land near the edge.
Marry Christmas sweetheart, enjoying your brake? I ask In a sly tone.
"Stop with the flirting chat, and yes of course I'm enjoying my break. I don't know what it is about the winter but I just love it. I don't know if it's the lights or the smell of fresh baked cookies or its just the fact that everyone gets to enjoy Christmas with their families."
Family.....such a distant word for me.
I realize I was making a face when her expression changed.
"Chat are you ok? Do you not like Christmas or was it something I said?"
I walk over to the edge of the platform and look back down at the streets.
No no no I'm fine I just....I don't have much of a family now a days.
Her warm hand reached for mine, fingers intertwined with each other.
"I'm sorry to hear that. You know if you like you can stop by my place latter. You can catch up with (reader) too."
(Reader) and I don't talk much nowadays, but what about you two? You two live together sort of. Is he driving you crazy yet or what?
Little by little she steps back letting the shadow engulf her but even in the dark I could see her bright red blush.
"No not exactly, he's driving me crazy but I can't say it's in a bad way nor can I say it's in a good way too. "
I start to walk forward slowly stepping in to the shadow too.
Why are you blushing Sweetheart? Did I find your dirty little secret?
Her eyes shot open her bright red blush now covered her entire face.
"What no I'm not blushing and I don't have a dirty little secret!!!!"
She start to step back but I grab her by the hand and pull her in close.
You can't lie to me sweetheart, remember I have night vision so you can't hide from me. I whisper in her ear. I feel her hand start to shake, her bright red cheeks start to fade away.
Her lips slightly open, one little taste can't hurt right?
No....no not yet. I let her go and walk back in the moon light.
Don't worry sweetheart I won't tell him, yet.
"What but...t..that's....not what.....ah forget it"
Bells ring off in the distance, looking out the moon starts to get closer and closer to the horizon.
Hey ladybug do you know the time? I ask a little panicked.
"Um ya it's.....12:36!!!! Oh no oh no oh no!!! Chat I have to go, sorry I have to get up in six hours to help my folks get the bakery ready." She runs off the the edge and throws her yoyo off in to the distance.
Looking at her swing off in to the night I think back at what she just said.
Hey don't you have to get up in six hours to help out too?
Plagg calls out from my head. Without skipping a beat I brake off in to a sprint and jump off. Landing on the street I get on all fours and manage to pick up speed .With in minutes I'm at the front door. A flash of green lights up as I step in. Jumping on the couch and throwing the covers over me I listen to see if marinette got home yet.
With in a few minutes I hear footsteps from the floor above. A bright pink light shined from the stairs.
Alright six hours should be plenty of sleep
Shutting my eyes I feel something push and poking the side of my head.
"(Reader)!!! I'm hungry, feed me cheese!!!" Plagg crystal over my head.
Looking up I see his bright green eyes cut through the dark.
Alright come on. I call out as I get up from the couch.
Stepping closer and closer in the dark a bright red light hovers behind me. I turn to see Tikki flying over us.
"Hey you two,what are you doing up this late at night?" Her high pitch voice calls out.
"I'm hungry....plan and simple" looking back at Tikki a small growl comes from her.
"Same, marinette left me some cheese cake in the frigid"
Walking over with two kamamiis flying over my head I open the fridge and looking cheese.
Looking back and forth I start to realize we don't have any left.
Um Plagg...down don't be mad but.....were out of cheese
He falls out and lands on my head. Groaning and whining claiming that he's going to die.
"Hey Plagg why don't you try some cheese cake? It's technically made of chees and it's not half bad." Tikki calls out holding up a pice of cake for Plagg.
"Fine, but only this one time" he flys off my head and he takes small bites of the cheese cake. Tikki eating the strawberry that was placed on top. Looking at them both....there so cute!!!!!
You two look so cute together. The words slip pass my lips.