Ch.4 ( beautiful song)

Mmmmmmmm
As the moon rose in the horizon, the smooth light cut through the currents. I tossed and turned on the heavenly couch but found it impossible to fall back to sleep. Normally I wouldn't have a problem sleeping but it was just to quiet. I tossed and turned until I heard small steps in the distance behind me. I stuck my leg out and tiptoe to the floor. I peered over the couch to find a pair of green eyes in the darkness.
Adrien?? Hey man what are you doing up at?? I looked over to my watch,12:36.
I couldn't see that well but I could make his outline even in the dark.
"Oh hey,um I was just um....just getting ummmmm?!?!"
He was leaning towards the window, as he fell over his words it became clear to me that he was sneaking out.
Adrien agrest, don't tell my your sneaking out....are you?!
To be honest I was baffled and a little proud by the thought that the prodigal son of Gabriel agrest was some what rebellious.
To be honest I was ecstatic, maybe we were related after all.
"Um......maybe, look can we keep this between you and me. Please!!!!"
Dude don't sweat it, as far as it goes this conversation never happen.
I said stumbling over for the light switch, I drag my hand across the wall until I found it.
" don't turn the light on!!!!
To scream nearly startled me, my hand immediately jumped off the wall and back in to my side.
Why??? Can't i turn on the light?
"B...because....because someone might see the light are on and I might get caught...ya that's it"
In a strange way he had a point, nevertheless screaming wasn't the best idea either. I've met enough liars and crooks to know a fail excuse. Yet for some reason I felt drawn to the idea of letting this conversation end.
I was in no mood to fight, if by any chance that this guy was my half brother I did t want to start a fight with him.
I shrugged it off and headed back to the couch, something was off about him and I know a lie when hear one. I'm going to find out even if it kills me......well hopefully not.
I fell back to sleep......I don't know why but when I sleep I don't dream, there's just nothing. I close my eyes and then wake up.
I cringed as the sun light burned burned my eyes. The sore pain that the bright light bright to me forced me to sit up.
As soon as my eyes adjusted I scanned the room and landed on Adrien, hunched over in his bed.
I stood to stretch and found the stench of cheese in the air. The smell was strong enough to make me gag a little. In small amounts i wouldn't mind but this....this was way to much to take in.
I ran over to the window and gasped for fresh air, I turn to find Adrien sprung up from his bed with a look of panic and confusion on his face.
It was actually pretty funny, not to often I get a good laugh.
"Wha!!! What's going,gggga....mmmm..."
His face turned sour as he jumped out of his bed and ran to the window that I was at.  He nearly jumped out the window just to breathe.
The smell was even to much for him. Not that could blame him,this stench could make a grown man cry.
He plucked his nose and walked over to his nightstand and pulled out a can of air spray. The smell quickly left the room.
"Dame it plagg not again!!!"
Plagg? Is that like a dog or cat you have around?
His eyes scanned the room and he fell back to the his bed.
"Um ya....he's a stray that I found a few months back hahaha..."
Again with another lie, like before I let it slip as I wasn't in the mood to start a fight.
" look o know this isn't the best time but I have to go, I got a photo shoot on half an hour"
No no no it's cool I'll be fine here.
"Glad to here, if you like I think the piano of fixed and ready to play, and of your hungry we have personal chefs at the mansion. All you have to do is ask and they'll make it. I'll be back after a few hours"

I looked over the clock on his night stand,9:27.
Hey not to be a pain but don't you have school or is there a summer vacations going on?
"Hm...no it's not summer yet, it's actually spring break.  I think it started....yesterday actually so you came at a great time. Oh one more thing, close your eyes."
Close my eyes?? Nothing good ever happened when someone tells me to close my eyes, but I did as told.
I heard his footsteps cross over the room and his struggle.
Ok open them.
To my astonishment he was holding a hazelnut Brown, beauty. An acoustic guitar in his arm, he pushed it over to me as my heart nearly exploded.
"Since your last guitar was broken and it meant so much to you I had one hand picked for you, I know it's not much but whether you and I are or aren't brothers I wanted to give you something to remind you of your mother."
I took the guitar in to my arms and scanned it with my eyes.  I felt somethings engraved  on the back of it, I flipped it over to find something that was to much.
"In loving memory of a mother that will never be forgotten"
I could feel my eyes start to water up.
"I know it not much but.."
I took his shoulder and pulled him in for a hug, no one in the last two years has ever been this kind to me. So thank you....thank you so much.
As he hugged me back a bright flash came from the window.
We turn to see a man hanging over the ledge of the window, with a camera in hand. As soon as our eye landed on him he let go and fell to the ground. We ran to the window and looked to find the man on the floor, instead he was already long gone.
" dame paparazzi!!! Ahhh, look of love to stay and chat but I really need to get going, you going to be ok?"
I did the best I could do I wipe the tears away to make sure he didn't seeing anything.
Ya ya I'll be fine don't worry about me.
"Great oh and just one more thing, I have this project to do with some friends that are coming over so if you see someone coming in to my room don't worry it's ok."
With that he jumped in to the bathroom and jumped to the door.
I  took a seat back on the couch and started strumming on my new guitar only to start cringing, clearly the thing wasn't even tuned up yet. I toned it up and started to play a few songs, after a while I walked down and asked if they had eggs and bacon, after ten minutes a plate was sent up to the room.
After a why got bored and saw that there were books all over Adriens wall, I picked a few out and started reading, strangely enough there were  some about cats and cat puns.
Maybe we aren't related after all..... I don't know.
I looked out at Paris from the window an thought to myself, this place is beautiful. I'd love to go and look around but with the paparazzi around it proves to be more difficult then it needs to be. I could always just run on the rooftops but I don't know my way around that well and won't know how to get back if I get lost.
I looked up in to the sky as the cool wind passed through me, and she was there.
For some reason the girl at the airport passed through my mind. Her and her creamy white skin, heavenly blue eyes and her Raven black hair that gleamed in the light.
I should have at least asked for her name, better then just calling her airport girl.
I looked over at the clock, it has been two hours since Adrien left for is photo shoot. I took the chance to clean up a little and found something odd. Small containers of cheese were gathered in one shelf.
I walked away and took a seat on the piano, I played a few key to familiarize my self with what hand goes where and what fingers go on what key.
After a while my fingers seem to dance on the piano, one after another my hands started to glide over each key. Moonlight sonata was a song my mother taught me when I was young. At first I didn't like it but over time I came to enjoy the harmony that this song bright me. It made me feel like all my troubles seem to fade away.
As I reached the end of the song i heard small whispers come from behind, I stopped and turn to see who was there.
No one at first, I thought it may have been my imagination but then I saw something on the corner of the door. A pink shoe was sticking out at the bottom corner of the door.
Who ever is there come on out, I don't bite.....are you one of Adriens friends?
I called out only to find who ever was there was retreating.
A hand made its way around the corner, soon after a leg. Small and slender, I stood waiting for who ever was behind the wall only to find the air port girl.
"H..hey, it's a....good to see you again.."
She said. Ones again i was lost in her beauty, my heart jumped back up to my throat as I thought of something to say.
Were you, hiding from me or something back there?
I said pointing at the wall.
"Well ya I um....I didn't want to say anything as played. Beautiful song by the way, I think I've heard it somewhere before. Oh wait that's was something I wanted to ask you.."
Ask away.
"What are you doing in Adrien's room? And his mansion? And on his piano?"
She crossed her arms as she threw question after question at me.
Hold it hold hold it, ok sweet heart let's take a step back first. Ok I'm in Adrien's room because for the time that I will be staying here, me and him will be sharing this room. Second I will also be living in this mansion until I talk to Gabriel and third he said I could.
After all he may end up being my half....
Before I could finish, the sounds of foot steps quickly flooded the room. A young brunette came in and nearly crashed in to the room as she huffed in need of air.
"Girl how did you get here before me?" She said as he eyes drew towards me.
"And who is this?" She said with a grin crossing her face.
More foot steps made their way to Adrien's room. A young man with bobbing his head to the sound of his head phones followed by adrien him self.
"Hey man sorry I didn't get here sooner, there was some traffic on the way back" adrien said as he made his way to my side. The one with the head phones stop bobbing his head as soon as his eyes fell on me.
For the next five seconds all eyes were on me and it was unnervingly aggravating, I hated silence but I hated awkward silence even more.
What?!?! I said as my voice echoed down the hall.
It wasn't until the words left my mouth that the young brunette spoke up.
"Nothing, nothing it just....you two look a lot alike....it's almost creepy"
She said point at me and adrien.
Me and him? How so?
She stood away from the young beauty and stood right in front of us both.
"Well you have the same nose and chin and ....almost the exact same eye...just a little creepy."
I looked over to adrien and was shock to find it true, not so much the same nose or chin, but the eyes were a dead giveaway.
"Dude!! Do you have like a secret brother that you didn't tell anyone about?"
The young man from behind asked in a sarcastic tone.
Well I wouldn't say secret, more like newly found brother or in our case half brothers.
Again all eyes were on me.
D.....did I say something stupid?