Ch.10(caught in the rain)

"Hey,hey you awake?? HEY!!!!!!!"
Adrien shouted over me and I swung my arms out, I rolled off the couch and fell on the floor.
You son of a bitch what the hell are you trying to do, give me a heart attack!?!?
I placed my hand over my rapid beating chest.
"Sorry but it's almost ten and you weren't awake, so you up yet?"
I got up from the floor and sat back on to the couch.
No I'm not awake, I'm talking and walking in my sleep....of course I'm awake!!!!
"Good, now spill it. Where did you get those scares?"
My mind flashed back to last night, I told him I'd tell him in the morning but did it have to be right when I woke up? Ah to hell with it.
I stood up and lifted my shirt a little over my torso. I didn't see them at first, mostly because it was used to seeing them. I counted up to maybe four or five.
Adrien, you remember mike right, the abusive father that I had right?"
"Did....did he do this to you?"
Ya, some nights he'd come home drunk and beat me.....either in the apartment or in the parking lot or anywhere else where people could see us. This is his handy work, or was in this case.
I dropped my shirt and sat back down.
"Dame bro....I...I don't know what to say, I'm sorry you went through that..."
I pated him on the shoulder. He didn't have to apologize, he didn't do anything wrong.
" come on down were having breakfast in the dinning hall."
He ran in to the bathroom and changed, I changed in the room and waited for him to get out.
When he did I went in to brush my hair and go down stairs, I was ready to leave when something caught my eye. It was....my eyes? I looked closer in to the mirror, they were a little greener then normal, almost unnatural. I brushed it off and headed down stairs, adrien was already at the table eating a plate of eggs bacon and a side of orange juice. I had the same but with Apple juice on the side. I looked around at the table waiting to see Gabriel.
" if your waiting for father don't bother, he normal eats latter on in the day."
I looked down at my plate, I haven't eaten that much latest so I devoured it.
"Hey (reader) come check this out, your on the ladyblog!!"
My head jerked up wards, me on the ladyblog??Probably from last night little dance with the thugs. I remember Alya saying something about her blog, the ladyblog?
It was something she did to keep track of all the akuma's and to keep tabs on chat noir and ladybug. I walked over to adrien who was one his phone.
"Listen to this.
Alya: last night was moments action go my mothers 38th birthday, I danced with my lover and had an amazing night but the night was quickly bright to a halt. As some of you saw on the news this morning the gang know as the paris marksmen invaded the celebration and held your truly as a hostage. In the moment I was saved my chat noir but this chat noir was different.
This chat noir was slightly taller with deep lack hair and a completely different fighting style.
Rushing to save lives he and ladybug jumped in to save the night. We had a brief moment to talk and it seems that this new chat noir will not be returning anytime soon. He claims this was a "one time thing".
This is Alya from the ladyblog logging out."

At the bottom was a picture posted of me standing on the roof top with lady bug. Yet another thing that I was going to miss about paris, even if it was going to be a one time thing I'm glad I got the chance to be a real hero for ones.
I sat back down at the end of the table, and finished up my breakfast.
"Hey (reader) listen I have to go to another photo shoot latter today. Is there anywhere you want to go before I leave or do you want to stay at the house?"
I thought it over in my head for s minute, it was such a nice day why stay inside?
Ya actually, if you don't mind dropping me off at a park? It's just such a nice day.
"Alright well I leave in ten minutes so finish up"
I took his and my plate to the kitchen where the chefs were, after that I went back up to change in to the bathroom. I took a second to look at my scars , how did he see them? They were so faded it was almost impossible to see, or at least it was for me.
I trace my hand over some of them, memories flooded back when mike would push me down or throw me and kick me in the stomach.
I let go and got dressed, adrien was waiting outside in the limo so I ran up and jumped in.
As the gorilla started the car I noticed clouds rolling in from the corner of my eye, hope it wasn't going to rain.
After a few short minutes the limo came to a stop and I opened the door to a nice large park with rather large fountain in the center of it all. As I was getting ready to step out adrien grabbed me by the shoulder.
"Hey before you go here, take this just in case you see something you like, you know the way back to the mansion right?"
He handed me an enveloped with the directions to the mansion, at this point I could read a little better but still hand some trouble.
Ya I remember thanks, um when are you going to be done?
"Around maybe two or three, we'll come pick you up if your still here."
With that said I slammed the door and the limo took off.  I walked around for a while and took in the fresh air, the warmth of the sun on my face seem to make all my problems fade away. I took a seat near the front and laid my head to the side of the bench.
"Chat noir?!?"
That voice!! Marinette!!! I froze in place as she called me out, how did she know it was me!! I mean ya the mask is crap and it only hides my eye brows and cheekbones but she didn't know last night!!!
I slowly turned my head to face her, my heart pounding in my eardrums, my face turning bright red. Hey marinette,  how's it going? I called out as I waved to her.
"Oh (reader) sorry I thoght um you were chat noir for a minute, I mean not that you look like him just from the back. Not that I would know that is,hahahah."
My heart settled back in to my chest as I realized she had no clue I was chat noir from last night,  guess I could play along just to mess with her.
Um last I checked chat noir had blond hair,how do I look like him? Without missing a beat she pulled out her phone.
" this morning Alya posted this on her ladyblog, a new chat noir with black hair. Good thing he and ladybug were there, I just came back from checking up on Nino, he seems to be doing pretty well."
Oh ya adrien showed me that this morning, he woke me up after the party last night.
"Oh....so how was the pary?" She looked down to her feet, clearly she wanted to be there with adrien.
Honest it was a bust, I didn't really like that much. Last night I....I took the DNA test with adrien and Gabriel, things didn't go to well after that.
"Oh so you and adrien aren't brothers?"
I looked back up to see he blushing, but why?
No the test won't tell until latter today or maybe tomorrow, anyway I don't think I'll be staying much longer,Gabriel wants me out of the house as soon as possible, and I was really starting to enjoy my self her.
I sat back down a brushed my hear with my hand, I didn't want to go just yet.
Marinette took a seat next to me and took my hand in to hers. I felt my heart jump back up to my throat, what was she doing?!?!
"That to bad I wanted to get to know you a little more."
She looked at me and I looked back at her, her blue bell eyes made it hard for me to open my mouth or even think of what to say next. She then looked back down to my hand and she quickly pulled away.
"I mean you know like a friend, not like I mean you know???"
She jumped up and took a few steps back, the light blush on her face was now a deep shade of red.
No actually I don't know what you mean. She scratched her head and I knew the tables had turned, the same confidence that I found last night as chat started to rise up, but I didn't let it show....much.
"I um I mean like I want to know you but not in like a um like.....hold on let me think!!!!"
You want to get to know me like you want to get to know adrien?
"Ya I mean no!!! No like that!! I'm yes because it's not like and adrien are anything, we're just friends that's all so ya."
She was starting to get the upper hand so I let a little bit of chat out.
I stood up and walked closer to her, I looked down to her as he blue eyes clashed with mine, her lush plump pink lips were drawing me closer and closer.
That was it, I had to stop before I did something I was going to regret.