Ch.15( im sorry but can i ask you something?)

First I want to say I do not own any of the music I just like this song because it helped me write this chapter.

He stood over the side walk waiting for the limo to come pick us up from school. As I make my way to his side he looks over and moves away. The silence that stands between us leaves me feeling uneasy.
Adrien can we talk for just a minute?
"I told you I'm not in the mood"
We stand in silent as we wait for the limo to come puck us up. Shortly after it comes around the corner we step in. Half way to the mansion he finally speaks.
" how's your eye doing?"
I rub my left eye to make sure it's not swollen like the days before.
It's getting better, it's not swollen like it was before and the doctors say there's no infection......how's your head?
"My head is fine....just a hair line fracture"
Can we talk about.....you know who?
Clearly I struck a nerve cause the second I Alex he flipped.
"You know what I think I'm done fucking talking for today!!"
As the limo came to a stop I was the first to step out.  As I made my way to the front door I was stopped by.....Gabriel?!?
"Father!!??!" Adrien called out as Gabri stood at the door with a large grin on his face. It actually creeped me out a bit and was extremely unsettling.
"In two day I will be holding the a celebration in the mansion for the Mayer as he is willing to contribute a generics amount of....support and will be appointing me in his personal circle. In two days I expect you two to be on your best behavior"
With that he walked back in to the mansion without another word.

As time went by the silence was killing me. Thank god my phone went off, I needed someone to talk to.
Mari: hey (reader) how's it going?
Read: hey marinette thank god you texted. I was literally ready to throw my phone out the window.
Mari: lol that bored? How are you and Adrien?
Read: yes I'm that bored and me and Adrien are.......well we stop trying to kill each other but he won't talk to let alone look at me...Im sorry
Mari: you don't have to be sorry....it's not your fault. I asked you to help me and because of me you and Adrien are....over all I'm just sorry.....no wonder he hates me....
Read: marinette he doesn't hate you he's just....I'm going to fix this ok? Ttyl.
Mari: ttyl

As I put my phone up I looked up to find Adrien standing behind me with eyes as red as the devil him self.
Bro you ok?! Why are you eyes.....
Before even getting a chance to say anything else he pulled back his fist and swung for my head. I ducked and pushed him back. As he hit the wall I rushed him and punned his arms to the wall.
Alright what the hell is it this time!!!
"Why....why did you...."
What?? He hung his head low but the trembling in his voice made it clear that he was holding back tears.
"I said why?!?! Why did you kiss her!!!!"
If you just listen to me I can explain!!! I shouted in frustration, why was it now that he wanted to listen?!?
He nudged his leg up and pushed me back, nearly falling over.
"Then tell me why?!? Why did my own brother go behind my back and why didn't you tell me? Why did I have to hear it from her?!? How could you?!? Do you over her!?!"

My blood had come to a boil as that last word made its way from his lips in to the air and in to my ear. My mind went blank and I though about it for a second. Do I love her? Do I really lover her. I try end to think of a reason to say no but nothing came up. Every think that I thought about only reassured me that i do.
Her smooth lushes lips and her heavenly blue eyes along with her reaves black hair that reflected a dim shade of blue. Then it came to me over and over. The tears that ran down her face the night I Adrien found out about the kiss.
She loves you.....why can't you see that.....
His head jerked up as the words slipped pass my lips.
" what did you say?"
Why do you continue to hurt her......WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!
My body moved on its own,my arm lunged and pushes Adrien's agents the wall. Pushing him up against the wall I can feel my eyes slowly fill up and hot tears stream down my cheeks.
I pull my arm back as if I was going to punch him, but knowing all to well I can't hurt him. I just can hurt him anymore.
I pull my arm off him and he falls to the floor.
" I don't understand.....what the hell is going on (reader)?"
You really want to know? I'll tell you if you just listen?
He shakes his head and I clean my face off.
For the next hour I go through everything. From the deal that I mad with marinette to the kiss and everything that's happened so on.
I lay back against the wall and for ones take in the silence of the room.
"I'm...I'm sorry, for everything that happened......"
I look over to Adrien as he hangs his head low. I move over and put my arm over his head.
Don't be sorry...it's not your fault. But if your going to apologize I think you you know to who.
" I can't, after the way I've been treating her.....she probably hates me. "
Adrien she could've never hate you. I know I can't nor will she.
I got an idea, what if you invite her to the party, her and Alya and Nino. That could be a start, or at the vary least try.