Ch.32( stuck)

(Reader) POV
3 months latter

Looking out as the sun starts to kiss the sky. It's warm glow growing ever brighter every few minutes.
I look over to see Marinette with her hair layed over her face.
Reaching over and moving out I see a small smile cross her face as my finger tips lightly graze her cheeks.
The last three months have been a wild ride.
I had moved out and finally asked Marinette to be my girlfriend, granted it was something that was way over due.
She had spent night after night at my place, somedays she's stay for dinner or just stay all together and tell her parents that she was going to stay over Alyas.
It's had only worked a handful of times. Over time they asked Alyas parents if Marinette was there and Marinette would've have to leave in the middle of the night to go to Alyas.
I still work at the bakery and still make just enough to live in this shit show of an apartment.
I didn't think it was that bad when I first moved in but then again when do you ever really think the place that your going to move in to really is?
The apartment had no central heating or cooling, the pipes needed fixing and the bathroom needed a ten minute head start just to get some hot water running.
The only good thing about this crapy apartment is that there's a bathroom,kitchen and an extra room that I didn't notice.
If it was going to be there I figured I might turn it in to something useful, so with my saving I turned it in to a gym. And the extreamly thick walls.
Keeping all the sounds in.
And from all the screaming and moans going off at al times at the night, we needed it.
I was going to push myself to be the best that I could be so no one else would die.
Nino would be that last persone I'd let die on my watch.
Marinette didn't mind it so much.
If anything she likes all the problems.
The hot and muggy room gave her a reason to not wear any pants when she came over.......no complaints here.
She liked the sound of running water in the morning, right after a cup of coffe.
As for the gym, she didn't mind getting all hot and sweaty.
Now that I was her boyfriend, we'd spent more time together.
but as partners.......that's when I kept my distance.
Alya may have forgiven me but that didn't mean that the gilt wasn't there still.
Hawkmoth has been making more and more of those crimson red akumas.
What ever he was planning, we knew it wasn't any good.

"Hey, what time is it?"
Marinette asked pulling the covers over her chest.
"It's um....5:45. Why?" I asked leaning in.
"You know why, I have to head home before my parents realized I snuck out." She said as she pulled the covers over and around her.
"Can you make me a cup as the water heats up?" She asked
"Maybe, what's in it for me?" I asked.
She pulled the covers apart showing off all her sexy curves and and smooth skin. "I'll let you join me in the shower." She said as she closed the covers and walked away.
Even after all this time she still knew how to get in my head.
I got off  the bed and walked over to pore her a fresh pot.
"So any word from chat?"
Marinette called out as the sounds of running water echoes out.
"For the last time, no I have not heard anything from chat." I said again for what must have been the hundredth time.
I stopped going on patrol with her some time ago and haven't seen nor heard from her as chat since.
Maybe it was the wrong move but I didn't want her to get to close.
She's been pointing some things that were starting to send red flags.
How chat and I look so much alike,or how we sound so similar or how we both have a crippling addiction to cheese cake.
I feel if I don't keep my distance I feel like she might figure it out sooner than later.
I can't imagine how she'll react if she finds out its me.
I mean first Adrien then me?
And with all the hell I've been through, there's no telling what she'll do or say.
"Um that's a bit much don't you think?"
Maranta asked looking over my shoulder. Finally I had realized that the cup was over flowing and now spilling over the counter.
"Shit!!!" I cursed out as I pulled the pot back.
I Reached out for a towel to stop the over flow and cleaning my mess.
"On second thought, you think you can you can bring me one. I'm running late."
She said as she looked over the counter for her phone and cloths.
"Sure, just try to get there on time on time." I called out.
"No promise." She said as she jumped in to the shower.
As the click of the door locked I walked over to the small doll house I bought.
Plagg insisted he needed a place for himself so I went to the nearest toy store and got a decent size doll house.
When Marinette asked why I bought a doll house I told her it was for tikki when ever she was going to spend the night.....for privacy.
The small three story doll house sat in the corner and with my finger I gently knocked on the plastic door.
" go away" plagg called out.
Soon the door opened and tikki came out the door.
"Sorry about plagg, you know how he is? What can I do for you?" Tikki asked politely
"Marinette is going to head out the shower soon, just giving you a heads up."
"Thanks" tikki said before closing the door.
As time passed on I sat down and waited for Marinette to get out.
Letting my thoughts run through my mind. How I got where I am now.
How I was going to end up living on the street just a years ago after loosing my mother. To living on my own with my girlfriend.
Who just happened to be a super hero.
Suddenly the bathroom door opened and Marinette stepped out.
"Tikki, time to go!!!" Marinette called out.
Tikki flew out the small doll house window and on to marinettes shoulder.
"Latter (reader) see you at school." She said as she walked towards the door.
"What no goodbye kiss?" I asked out loud
She stopped at the door and walked back.
I turned to look back, only to find her looking down at me.
She leaned down and clashed her lips with mind.
Sending all my thoughts to the back of my mind.
As she broke away, I felt her body grow tense. Wanting and needing more.
"See you in class" she said with a wink as she walked out with tikki close behind.