Ch.21 (new cat in town)

I hold my ring out and Plagg flys over the the ring and gets sucked up in it it.
A bright green and yellow flash of light takes over and I feel....different.
I shock of power coursing through my arms and legs and chest.
I open my eyes and the dark city lights look brighter, the sounds of far off traffic is louder as if it was right next to me.
I look at my hands and feet and see the tight leather like material all around me.
I look up to see Tikki looking at me with wide eyes.
So.....how do I look? I ask stretching my arms out as if to bow.
"Like the next chat noir, go out and get a good feel for it. I'll go check on Mari"
With out even thinking I turn and jump as hard as I can, my feet leave the ground and the street lights start to get smaller and smaller. I look down to see the building under me and they start to look like small toys buildings...........maybe I shouldn't have jumped so hard...
I start to panic as I start to fall and brace for impact. As my feet hit the ground i feel....nothing? I look down to see my feet weren't broken but the floor underneath me was. I landed on another building about maybe ten or fifteen feet away from marinettes balcony.
The ground under me cracked from my impact.
Again a rush of power courses through me and I brake in to a sprint to the edge of the roof. I jump again but this time not as hard. The wind screaming in my ear and my hear throbbing, I land again and keep on running.
I nearly trip on my own feet and see the floor coming up fast. I jump and flip over a chimney that was about four five feet tall. I land on my hands and feet.......that...was...AWESOME!!!
I run of flipping over building like it was nothing. Front flips and backflips for days.
I stop to catch my breath and I feel something behind me, I turn to see nothing but in the corner of my eye I see something small and black. I turn over and over to find nothing.
The hell is that?? I slowly turn and see ....a belt???
I reach behind me and feel the belt tied around my waist.
"Come on!! We got to go and get the hell out of here!!!"
I low echoed grunt comes from behind me. I see a door behind me and see it swung open. Four men with dark purple jackets and masks running up with duffle bags under their arms.
We stand in silence, they don't say anything and I don't say anything.
From below I hear sirens and doors slam.
"Hurry up, they might still be here!!!" Someone calls down from below.
"Come on let's get the hell out of here" one of them rush our from the back but falls forward dropping his bag spilling out stacks of money.
I step up and pick one of them up. As I do I feel something cold on the top of my head. I look up to see the barrel of a gun.
"Drop it or I drop you, you little...."
I stand and reach over for his wrist and twist it till I hear a loud snap. He falls to the floor and his gun hits the floor too. I look over to see all three of them rushing me.
My heart starts to race and I can feel a smile cross my face.
One to me left and two to my right, I reach for the money that was scattered on the floor and throw it in the air. One of them stops to catch it and I kick him sending him flying in to the other guy. The one to my  left and looks back to see is two friends hit the floor and looks back at me with wide eyes. As he slowly starts to step back I step forward.
He turns to run away but was tackled to the floor by an officer.
Two more officers run up and again all eyes are on me.
Lovely night officers. I see your busy so I'll just...
"Hands in the air and get on your knees!!" One of them calls out.
On my knees?? Oh hell no, I just did half your job and you want me to....
A bright flash of light goes off and everything stopped....well almost.
The world seem to be moving in slow motion for me. The bullet was still going for me but it was as if was the only thing moving. As it gets closer and closer I move out of the way as fast as I can. Just nearly missing my arm.
Time speeds up and all is back to normal. I look the young officer dead in the eye as he takes aim again. I rush him and take the gun out of his hand. He looks at me with wide eyes full of fear. I pull the gun out of his hands and drop it and let it hit the ground. The other two don't say a word.
I start to walk away looking for the nearest building to jump to.
" wait!!" One of the officers calls out.
I turn to see the oldest of the three, bleach white hair, coffee brown eyes and his skin looked as if it was ready to fall off.
"I appreciate what you did, but who are you??"
Me?? I'm the new cat in town, names chat noir. I call out as I jump away from the rooftop.
Landing on another nearby building I look back to see what I just did.
Holy shit.....I'm a bad ass!!!!
The ring feels different now then when I was first chat noir. I thought back at how the world seem to slow down, I didn't think I just moved.
Don't let it get to head kid, you still have a job to do as chat noir
Plaggs voice popped in to my head way to clear.
Plagg?? Is that you? Where are you?? I called out looking in all directions holding to see his bright green eyes.
Is this kid crazy or something? There no way he heard me
I felt frustrated and didn't bother to look for him.
I'm not crazy so just come out!!!!
Wait....are you saying you can hear me?!?
Yes I can hear you now come on......out???
It just hit me, Plagg can only talk when here in the ring....so how can I hear him?
Plagg where are you right now? I thought you were in the ring?
Technically I am but I'm also in you head.
Oh.....WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN YOUR IN MY HEAD!?!?!?
I started to panic, I didn't like the thought of a small cat like God in my head
Calm don't (reader) your going to have a strok. I don't know why you can hear me but I guess it doesn't matter right now. What matters now is that you get to know your partner.
Marinette flashed through my mind, after everything that happened I nearly forgot all about her.
I looked out to the streets and started to jump again, looking for the street address or something that looked familiar.
I landed on the opposite side of the balcony where marinette looked out to.
I hid in the shadows wondering how I'm supposed to tell her.
Her eyes were quickly fixed on me somehow as if she saw me.
"Who's there? I can see you eyes." She called out.
I slowly stepped out of the shadows and her eyes went wide.
Hey sweetheart, long time no see.  I sad and winked at her.
"Y..your chat noir?? B..b..but how?!? When and..what?!!?"
I jumped over and landed next to her.
I know it's a lot to take in, but ya I'm the new chat noir.  Her eyes still fixed on me in disbelief.
Hello earth to Mari?? You In there?? I waved my hand in her face waiting for her to say something. 
"What?? Yo no no no I'm fine just, I didn't expect it to be you of all people....not that that's bad or anything just unexpected"
I chuckled at her response.
Ya I know, I didn't expect it to me either but here I am. Hey how did you see me in the dark?
"Your eyes glow in the dark" she said pointing at her own eyes.
Oh....I didn't know that was a thing. So a little birdie told me you wanted to meet up...so here I am I said taking a bow.

We talked for what seemed to almost all night, nothing new to me but to her I was someone else all together.
"So after the funeral he came to live with us and he helped me get out of my room, if it wasn't for (reader) I don't think I'd ever come out of my room.....but I'm still worried for him. He acts normal but I can't get the feeling that somethings off about him. Like hers not telling me something"
You have no idea. Plagg said in my head.
Shut up! I called out. Marinette looking at me with wide eyes.
No no no no!!! Not you I'm talking to my kawami. You know Plagg? For some reason I can here him in my head and he just said something stupid is all.
Either that or you are crazy and your just guessing everything I'm saying.
I ignored him as best I could.
"Wow that sounds interesting, I wish I could do that with Tikki"
Believe me no you don't.  Beep,beep,beep
I looked down at my ring and saw that it began to flash.
"Looks like it's time for you to go, well good night." I stood up ready to leave but didn't move.
Do you want to know? I said
" what? Know what?" She said looking back.
Who I am. I already know who you are and (reader) told me you wanted to know who I was...so do you want to know?
She looked away for a second then back to me.
"Honestly yes but I don't want to know. After finding out that Adrien was chat noir, knowing that they were the same person....loosening them....loosening him hurt even more. I think the less I know the better, but maybe some day"

I still wanted to tell her but she had a point. I jumped down to the street and made my way through the front door. As I stepped in a bright green flash of light filled the room.
"Ahhhhh I need food, and sleep." Plagg said as he fell on the couch. I already knew that he at cheese so I went to the kitchen and took a little for him.

I felt my arms and legs get heavier with every step, I felt more and more tired and made my way to the couch. Picking Plagg up and setting him under the couch and in my hoodie. Almost looked like a little bed for him. As my eyes grew heavier and heavier I slowly drifted to sleep
Beep !!!
I turned to get my phone to the bright screen
"You have just been added to a group chat."
Oh that...zzzzzzzzzzzzz