House hunting

Hey everyone, it squad and some of you may have been wondering where I've been. Why I haven't published or update anything and the reason is I've been hunting.
House hunting to be more specific.
It's been taking a lot out of me to go look for a house and movers and looking to help with the move.
I didn't forget about watpadd or anything or any of you. Sorry it's been so long but this is just a heads up, because I found a place and this might mean I'll be MIA again.
So again I'm back...at least for now. But I'm not going anywhere.

June 21
Going MIA again for a little while again.
I just moved in yesterday and some of you might know moving is no fun.
The packing and unpacking, the driving for hours on end and cleaning and re-packing over and over and over.
Right now I'm at McDonald's using there Internet to write this but I have to get going. I might not be able to post anything any time soon because the apartment that I'm moving in to has no internet right now and I might not get I set up until the end of the week or the week after that.
So ya that sucks but all good things come to those who wait.....just wish I had the patience for it.
For the time being all I have a my note book and some clothes.
I wish I had my guitar at least but oh well.
Anyways I'll update as soon as I can when the time comes, for now all I can say is have a great day and pray I don't go crazy by the end of the week.