Ch.28( last time)

........how??......how did things get to this?!?!? I feel the beating of my heart slow down. The warm wet feeling of my blood seeping through my fingers.
Just keep breathing (Reader).....just....just keep breathing.....and you'll be just fine...maybe......

I look back down at my torn torso, flesh and leather twisted and riped with the wide metal pipe. What the hell was I thinking??? I should have thought this through.......fuck me...
I feel a lump form in my throat, I cough in a desperate attempt to get it out.
I feel a cold rush of air full and White hot pain shoots through me. I look over to my side and see her leaning on the wall. She looks so peaceful, so calm.
I just hope she doesn't wake up to see me like this..
"Mmmmm....chat??? Chat noir???"
I mentally slap my self. You have got to be kidding me!!!!
"Chat...what's going on where are......WE!!!!! Chat noir...your... your bleeding!!!" She face is drained of all color as her eyes look over me.

Ok don't freak out.....it's not as bad as it....
The metal taste of blood fills my throat and mouth as felt my body grow weaker and weaker.
"CHAT!!! just hold on I'll....I....just hold on!!!!" She takes my hand and tears start to swell up in her eyes...
How did it all go so wrong???
2 DAYS AGO
(DREAM)
The room was pitch black all round. The air was thin and cold as if breathing was not allowed. A rush of wind passes me and I turn to bloodshot eyes glowing in the distance. A dark Ora starts to glow and I the blink of an eye the center of the room is lit by a spot light.
There he was, hawkmoth standing under the spot light with a smirk on his face.
Without thinking of even a second thought I jumped at him as fast as I could.
Just as I reached out to grab him, his body fell apart.
Piece by piece his body became nothing more than a moth.
I hit the ground and looked all around. His body pulling itself back together across the room. Again I jumped to my feet, heart throbbing anger burning through me. I looked down to see my skin turn as black as the night sky. Claws extending from my fingers and cataclysm form on it. This time I was faster, I felt stronger. The world seem to slow down as I ran at hawkmoth. I missed again and again and again. Anger now boiling through my skin. As he pulled himself together again I jumped and swung as hard as I could before he could pull himself back together.
My hand ripping through him, his body falling in to ashes. I looked him in the eyes, his bloodshot eyes seem to grow dimmer.
"Ha...ha ha ha ha ha!!!" He started to laugh louder and louder.
"I knew you would" we're his last words as his mask turned white as ash and was blown away by the wind.
" I knew you would??" What the hell is that supposed to mean?!?!? Rage still flooding over me. My heart only throbbing harder and harder, my body growing hotter and hotter. Rage was taking over and I wanted more....more of him!!!! He needs to pay....hawkmoth!!!
My hands trembling as the thought of ripping hawkmoth apart again and again and again swirled around my head.
Footsteps echoed over the room. I stopped to look babied me and in the shadows was a figure of a person.....hawkmoth?
It him...I know it...I feel it!!!! I jumped at him as fast as I could and swung for his ribs.
I felt a warm stream of blood flow down my hand. The figure....hawkmoth stopped before he entered the light. I smiled at the thought of me ripping him apart again and again.
Then I noticed something.....he was shorter.....much to short.
My heart stopped as the figure fell to its knees and in to the light.
My heart froze as she came in to the light......ladybug?.....marinette?!?!?
I felt sick to my stomach as I pulled my hand out of her ribs.  Tears rolled down her cheek as she fell in to my arms. Her red and black ladybug suit started to fade away. Her eyes looked back at mine.
"Why......why me.....it though you.....and I.....I....I knew you would"
She said as her eyes closed. I tried to cry out as hard as I could, trying to say sorry I wasn't my fault, I didn't mean to, I'm sorry.
But nothing came out, my words didn't come out of my mouth.
"I knew you would" the words came up again. I began to cry harder and harder.
No no no no no no !!!!! This isn't real.....THIS ISN'T REAL!!!!!! I cried out and for once I could hear my own voice.
(END OF DREAM)
Nearly jumping out of the bed, heart throbbing, head spinning. I look around in the dark and see marinette sleeping next to me. Her calm face folded over her arms. My heart starts to slow down, what the hell was that about??
That dream....I know it was just a dream but....it looked so real. It felt so real and....Mari...
Looking back down at heritage just can't see myself burning her.
I slowly got out of her bed and walked over to the bathroom. After flicking on the lights I see my eyes still red and my hair drenched in sweat.
What the hell did she mean by "I knew you would "
The question rolling around in my head, I fail to notice Plagg looking out at me in the mirror.
Plagg? What up man, how's it going? I ask looking back at him.
"We...we need to talk, come meet me outside when your done in here"
I look back in to the mirror and for a spit second I thought....I thought I saw my eyes go green. Not like a normal green more like...like chat noir green. I look deeper in the mirror and see they were just fine.