Ch.25 (New years)

Looking back down at my hand, still trying to figure out how my hand healed so fast.
"Kid how much longer are you going to look at your hand? It's been almost ten minutes"
Plagg calls out over my head.
I didn't answer him, I didn't want to. I tried to hold my mind on my hand instead of the alternative.
I still think about that one moment we shared.
Her on top of me, lips so close to mine.
I push the thought back out of my mind and back to my hand.
Christmas passed and I went back to see Adrien with marinette. Cleaning up the dead flowers and setting new ones was a pain like no other. Just looking down at him or his grave stone.
With the money that I made working here I managed to get a few gifts for tom, Sabin and marinette.
Tom got me a small knife because he didn't know what to get me and Sabin got me a new pair of shoes.
Marinette said she was working on something so it was going to be a bit late, not that I mind.
I reached in to my back pocket and pulled out the razor sharp silver switch blade. The light of the moon shined off it and in to my eyes.
"Um (Reader) What are you doing?" Plagg asked looking down from my head.
I griped the blade as tight as I could. The sharp cold blade left a stinging pain. I pulled the blad back and felt a rush of warm liquid flow out of my hand.
"(Reader) what the hell do you think your doing?!?" Plagg cried out.

Plagg wait!! Just look.
I pointed to my hand, the blood didn't fall but it flowed back in.
The flesh pulled itself back back together and healed just like before.
Plaggs eyes widen in disbelief.
Plagg I don't know what's going on. Have you ever seen something like this? Could Adrien do this?
I asked pushing my hand closer to him.
He quickly flew back, his eyes still fixed on my hand.
"No...no not again.....why is this happening again??"
His voice quivering as he slowly flys back. Worry and panic soon starts to take over my body.
Plagg, what's going on?? What's happening again??? Plagg???
I raised my voice as a rush of anger started to take over.
"I can't (reader) I just can't..." Plagg flys off and through the window.

I look back down at my hand, my hand now trembling.
What's happening again??
Alright calm down, maybe it's not that bad.
I make my way back inside and in to marinette room.
Tikki sits at the foot of the bed with half a cookie in her hands and marinette sitting at her desk, writing in some little book.
Hey Tikki can I talk to you for a second?
She finishes her cookie and flys over to my shoulder.
"Sure thing what can I do?"
Have you seen Plagg? We hand a small...fight? And I really need to talk to him but he flew off before I could say anything else.
Her eyes fixed on mine.
"A fight? That's odd, it's not like him to fight. Sure I'll help you. I think I saw him fly by a minute ago and head down stairs."
I slowly tiptoed my way pass marinette and made my way down staires.
The room was dark but the light of the moon gave me just enough light to make my way around. Tikki and I searched the kitchen for about five minutes before she found him in the pantry.

As I made my way to the pantry plagal and tikk were talking.
"It's happening again" we're the last words before I voted around the corner.
Both eyes were on me, tikkis eyes mated plaggs.
Ok can one if you tell me what's going on?? I'm starting to freak out!!
My heart began to race, beating louder and louder as panic set in.
Tikki looked back at Plagg.
"Plagg are you sure, absolutely sure??"
"I can't say for sure but it's starting to look like it."
The panic faded away and anger started to rush through my veins.
Would one of you tell me what's going on!!!!!!
I called out growing more and more frustrated.
Suddenly a low growl slipped passed my teeth, I covered my mouth as fast as possible.

What the hell was that?!?
I ask looking back down at them. Their eyes still glued to me with no answer.
Will you two stop staring and help me here?? What's going on? How did I growl like that? Why won't you tell me??
Tikki flys over to me and pats me on the head.
"Listen (Reader) maybe right now isn't the best time to talk about it, well tell you as much as we can but not right now...sorry"
Another low growl slips pass my teeth but I manage to hold it back.
Fine but at least tell me if I'm ok or not. Your both freaking me out.
I head back to the stairs and head back in to Mariners room.