Stone - hearted fighter

( Raven agrees to this in so many ways . )

* Morning *

" Come on cuz , time to get up and get going . " someone said . I squirmed and opened my eyes , I felt the sun's gaze upon me . When I looked around , I saw my cousin dressed and ready .
" Go away , I'm still sleepy . Let me sleep renee . " I groaned . " Too bad , and get up now . And I told you to call me by my avatars name , it's reece in this world . " she said . I snuggled under my blankets , this seemed to irritate renee .

She then pulled the blankets off me , and I shuddered as the cold air hit my exposed skin . " Gah! Get some clothes on girl! " she shouted . " I'm not naked , I'm just in my bra and panties . " I said . " I don't care! Now go get some clothes on! " she said . I groaned . She left the room with the door slammed , and I sat at the edge of my bed . Ugh , she's such an early bird . Sometimes I regret showing her this game , cause now I'm stuck in this game with her .

I get up and make my bed , I swipe my menu screen and my clothes appeared on me . I took some of my hair and did a mini ponytail , I then grabbed my sword and hooked it to my waist . I leave my room and go downstairs , I head into the kitchen suddenly something thrown at me .
I raise my arm quick and catch it , I look at my right hand and there's a apple . " What am I suppose to do with an apple? " I asked . Renee waked past me , she stopped and looked at me quick .

" It's breakfast ya dummy , now eat and let's go . If we don't go now , then all the good stuff will be taken . So we've got to get going . " she said .
" I said we'd go later , not this early! " I shouted . " I know , but I heard someone say that they were gonna go early . So we've got to get to the shops first . " she said . Ugh , my cousin is such a pain but I have to go with her . So bit the apple and we went out , we transported to floor 54 and now we're standing on the teleport post . As we looked at each other , I noticed that my apple was gone .

It must of disintegrate during the transportation , well that's just great .
" Well , there goes my breakfast . " I sighed . Renee laughed , she's obviously laughing at my misery .
" I told you to eat quick . " she said .
" Well I didn't think that the transportation would disintegrate my breakfast . " I said . " Wow , just wow . " she said . " So where to first? " I asked . " Clothing store . " she said .
" You lead the way . " I said half wittedly . She rolled her eyes and I followed her to the first store , well at least her favorite one that was open .

We walked in , and there was someone standing with a board .
Renee smiled and ran to the girl there . " Ema! " renee shouted . " Reece! " the girl shouted .

( Here's a picture of Selenia renite , that's her real name in the real world

( Here's a picture of Selenia renite , that's her real name in the real world . But in the game , she's known as Ema . )
" Reece do you know this girl? " I asked . " Yes , and she's amazing! She can get us the good outfits , and she can give them to us for free . " renee said . Free! Damn! " It's true , I can for renee and whoever you are . " ema said . " Oh I guess I didn't tell you about her . " renee said . Say what?! Renee rosalie carmichael , start speaking girl . " Ema , this is my cousin raven blackwood . But in this game , she goes as rave . " renee said .