Joining the Blood Oath

( Raven is a dark angel . )

                 * A few days later *

   I open my eyes , and I see the sun starting to rise . Time to get up . I sit up and move my legs to the edge of the bed , and I stretch my arms .
After stretching I make the bed , and then I open up my menu . I press the clothes button , and then I'm suddenly dressed up in my blood oath uniform .
Today's my first day working as the second in command for the blood oath , and i'm excited! It's my first day!

  ( Here's a picture of raven's blood oath uniform that she's wearing now . )
The I grab my brush , and I start to brush my hair . I pull it up , and I make it into a ponytail .

   ( Here's a picture of how raven's hair is done

   ( Here's a picture of how raven's hair is done . )

After doing that I put my brush down , and I go downstairs . I go to the kitchen and grab an apple , I walk out of the house as I eat my breakfast . When I get to the transport pad , I see renee standing there . She was smiling , but I could see the worry in her eyes . After I finished my breakfast , I ran to her and she caught me in a tight hug . " Be careful out there , I don't want you to die . " she said . When I pulled back to look at her , I could see a few tears in her eyes .

I wiped them away for her , and she smiled . " Don't worry renee , I'll be okay and I won't die . I don't give up so easily , and I won't be dying easily either . " I said . " You promise? " she asked . " I promise , I'll come back with full HP . " I said . " You better , cause you know we can see each others HP bars . " she said . " I will and I know . " I said . So I got on the transport pad , and I looked at renee .
" Be careful . " she said . " I will . " I said . 

So I got ready , and now I'm ready to transport . " Transport grandum! " I said . Blue fields spiraled and suddenly I could no longer see renee , I was suddenly engulfed in blue fields , and then suddenly they're gone and i'm at grandum . I suck in a breath , and I breathe out . Okay , time to go! I've got to make a good impression on everyone else , or else I might be a laughing stock . So I walk off the transport pad , and I start walking towards the blood oath headquarters .