Chapter 17

* Back to raven's view *

My eyes opened and I looked around , I was in a bedroom . I took the headgear off me , and I took all the wires off me too . I then got out of the room , and I looked down the hall I was . I took a left and ran down the hall , as I passed I saw pictures of hunter and his dad . His accomplishments , his father's accomplishments , them at hunter's grandfather's work place . I was in hunter's new house .. I knew immediately I had to get out of here . So when I got to the staircase , I got on the rail and slid . Sliding down fast , I got to the end and I jumped off .

I ran to the front door , and ran out . Getting on the pavement and I ran more , till I found a taxi . " Hey! Taxi! " I shouted . It stopped , and let me get in . " Okay look , I need you to just drive . When we get to my boyfriend I'll have him pay you , now please just drive! " I said . He nodded and slammed his foot on the gas . The taxi lurched forward , and I held onto the chairs . " Hey can I borrow your phone? I have to make a few calls . " I said . He gave me his phone , and I thanked him . I dialed the police's number . I waited and waited , after the first two rings they answered .

" This is japan task force how can we help? What's your emergency? " a women asked . " I just got out of my ex - boyfriend's clutches , he had me hostage in a game for a month . He took me from my kids and my family . " I said . " Are you safe and away? " she asked . " Yes , we'll I won't feel safe till I'm home . " I said . " What is his house address? " she asked . " Seventy-one kalian road . " I said . " He will be taken care of , now I need your name and is this your phone? " she asked .

" My name is raven blackwood , and no this isn't my phone . My phone number is two zero four , six one nine , eight three seven five . " I said . " We'll be in touch later , just get to safety . Your ex will be taken care of , police are already on their way . " she said . " Thank you . " I said . Then I ended the phone call , then I dialed kirito's number . As I did , I waited . After about 4 rings , he answered .
" Hey whoever this is , I can't talk right now . I'm very bus - " " Kirito! It's me! Raven! " I said . " Raven! Thank god , are you out? " he asked .

" Yes , I got out of hunter's house as soon as I woke up . I called the police , and now i'm in a taxi driving on main street . " I said . " Get out on main street , find somewhere there and hide and I'll stop there . " he said . " Okay . " I said . So I ended it , and I gave the driver his phone back . He stopped on this street and he was nice and said I didn't need to pay him . So he left , and I hid in an alley between two stores . Come on kirito , hurry up please . As I waited , 5 minutes had passed . It was dark , the stars were out and it was a full moon .

If I weren't in panic mode , then I'd be admiring how pretty the sky looked tonight . But then again .. I AM IN PANIC MODE! Thinking back to the game , kirito was so brave taking on hunter himself . Hunter was wrong about him .. kirito is the greatest swordsman ever , he can protect and he is a man in my view . Not because we had sex , but because of how he's grown up and matured during the time we've been together . Almost a year . We've got our one year anniversary coming up , and I'm looking forward to it .

But then again .. I have to live if I'm gonna be there to celebrate it! I'm scared that hunter has sent some of his men after me! He probably did , but maybe the police already got to them? Maybe? Hopefully! I hope so! And as my thoughts continued .. I heard a motorcycle . I looked , and there was kirito . He took off his helmet and immediately got off his motorcycle . " Raven! I'm here! " he said . I ran out of the alley , and towards him . I hugged him immediately , right then and there . He hugged me back holding me close against him .

I started to cry , but I felt so safe in his arms . " I'm here , it's okay now . I'm here now it's all right . " he said . He stroked my hair , and I smiled and cried harder . Just relishing in the missing moments I've missed with him , I missed him . His arms , his smile , his warmth , just everything about him . " I missed you so much . " I cried . He continued to stroke my hair , and held me close . I held onto him tighter . " I missed you too raven , so much . " he said . I smiled . He then ushered me to the motorcycle , gave me the extra helmet and he put his on .
We got on , and he started it up . He then drove us back to my house . I held on tight to him , and as we finally made it to my house .. I saw all the lights were on in the house I walked in . When I got in there , I saw renee and aunt lindy and the gang . I felt my tears running down my cheeks , and I ran to renee . I hugged her as she held me , and aunt lindy joined in and hugged both of us . I cried , renee cried , aunt lindy cried . But I was just happy to be home .. right where I belong . In the arms of my sister and mother .

Since my mom died in the accident , aunt lindy has been an amazing fill - in mother for me . Me and renee were so close that she was like a sister more then a cousin . So they were basically my mother and sister . " I'm so glad your okay . " aunt lindy said . " I'm not gonna lose you again . " renee said . I smiled and just enjoyed the moment , and that's when I heard giggling . I turned my head , and I saw kirito holding eiji and agil holding raide . Renee was right , they did look like kirito . I walked over , and agil handed me raiden . I looked at him smiling , my sweet boy .

I looked at eiji , and then at raiden again . They both smiled at me .

My sweet boys .. my two sweet boys .

            * Later *

I was in the boys nursery , as I watched them sleep . I just fed them and rocked them to sleep . They've grown a bit , renee told me how much kirito has been helping since I've been kidnapped . And how much of a father he's been , and that he's been doing so good . " My sweet boys . " I whispered . Smiling at their sleeping forms , but then I felt arms slip around me . I smiled knowing who they belonged to . " Your so good with them . " he said . " So are you . " I said . He pulled me closer , and I smiled .

" Your such a great mother . " he said . I smiled , and I kissed his cheek . He smiled at me , but I see a starting blush on his cheeks . I giggled quietly .  " Your so cute when you blush . " I said . " And so are you , but your just cute in general . " he said . I then blushed , and then he looked at me with a suprised look . " Follow me , I have a suprise . " he said . I nodded , and he grabbed my hand . He led me downstairs , and we walked . When we got downstairs to the livingroom , I saw aunt lindy and renee . " What's the suprise? " I asked . He looked at me , and renee smiled at me .

Kirito whistled , I heard footsteps . I turned my head , and then I heard a squeal . " Mommy! " a voice squealed . I knew that voice , I started to cry again . Then I saw her .. erika right in front of me . In human skin .. and form . " Mommy! " she giggled happily . " Erika! " I smiled . She ran to me , and I picked her up . I held her close , and she held onto me . I looked at kirito , and he looked at me . " How were you able to do this? " I asked . " I created her an artificial body , and as soon as misaki is old enough I plan to do the same for her . " he said .

" And erika can also play in ALO with us , but she can log out to so she can be in the real world with us too . She bleeds like a human , she has real human emotions , and she's able to have baths or showers . " renee said .
" I figured I'd do this for you since you love her so much , and you complained so much on how much you missed her in the real world . " kirito said . " Thank you . " I said .
" And until you think she's ready for school , I'm already looking into babysitters for her . So that someone will be watching her till I get here , and I'll be watching her for a bit till you get back from school . " aunt lindy said .

I smiled , and I just held onto erika as close as I could . I missed my little girl so much .