Chapter 2

( Raven wants things to be as they are , she wants to be strong . )

   " We know someone with a black coat , and you defeated the boss with a final attack with the guy . " renee said . I froze , I know who she's talking about . She's talking about kirito , I figured she'd forget about him sooner or later . But we did fight the boss with him yesterday , so I doubt she'd forget something that happened yesterday . " Yeah so , kirito left us and didn't want anything to do with us . He just wanted to team up with us so he could fight the boss so the others wouldn't get hurt , he knew the bosses attacks . " I said .

" Doesn't that make him a hero? " she asked . " No! It doesn't! It makes him a liar and backstabbing user , no one uses us and makes us feel stupid . If you ask me , I'd go find him and fight him till he died . " I said . Suddenly renee hits the back of my head , and I groan . " Ow , renee why the hell did you do that? " I asked . " Your acting like a cold -hearted b**** rave , stop it that's not you . " she said . " Well this is the new me , I'm not the same as I was when I was little . " I said . " You got that right . " she muttered under her breath .

I glared at her , and she laughed . She's right though , I am acting like one . But it's who I am now , and i'm not changing it . Even if renee tries to change me , it isn't gonna work . And she knows I'm right bout kirito , she just doesn't want to admit it . You see when kirito left us in the boss room with everyone else , I felt like we had been used . I knew he had just used us , and I wasn't gonna have it . Not after... hunter . I wasn't gonna have the same feeling take over , I wasn't gonna be used again .

And that's another reason why I should join the blood oath guild , so I can become better and stronger . That way I can duel kirito and then beat him , and hopefully maybe kill him . I don't care if he's gone in the real world , he's a guy who uses people and he needs to be set straight .
Suddenly lisbeth comes back into the room carrying a black sword , is that what I think it is? " Here you go , this is a wind fleuret it has all the fittings you asked . " lisbeth said to renee . Renee took the sword , and she tested it out by pretending to stab something.

 Renee took the sword , and she tested it out by pretending to stab something

( Here's a picture of renee's sword , it's a Wind fleuret . )

" It's great , it's light and fast . Just what I wanted , you are the best blacksmith there is . " renee said to lisbeth . Lisbeth smiled and so did renee . Lisbeth then looked at me , and I knew it was my turn .
" Okay , now what is your fittings in a sword? " lisbeth asked . I thought for a moment , but before I could speak renee spoke instead . " What rave looks for in a sword is heavy weight , tight grip , strong swiftness , and fast speed . And it has to have a nice sharp tip , cause when it comes to killing bosses she wants to get each swipe done with a nice clean cut . " renee said .

Lisbeth put her finger to her chin and she looked up for a minute , I hope she has what I'm looking for .
" Hmm , let me see . I think I have something that matches to that , let me go check downstairs . " she said . So she left for downstairs again , and it was just me and renee again .