Chapter 4

( Raven's mad reaction when renee and lisbeth say something to make her mad . )

            * Morning *

   I writhe and try to get comfortable , but I couldn't . I opened my eyes and I hiss at the sunlight , it hurt my eyes for a moment . Suddenly a message link appears , and I click on it . It opens up , and I read it .

             * Message *

       Come to lisbeth's shop , it's an emergency! ~ Reece

          * Message ends *

Now?! But I wanna sleep in , wait she said it was an emergency! Renee! I got up out of bed , made it , brushed my hair up into the top ponytail , put on my blood oath uniform , grabbed my sword , and ran out of my house . I teleported to algade , and then I ran to lisbeth's shop . Once I got there , I burst through the doors to see renee and lisbeth talking casually . What the heck? " What... the... heck... is going on... here? " I panted . " Wow you made it in a few seconds , that's your new record cuz . " renee said .

I have a feeling I've just been tricked by renee , yep I've totally been tricked . " You tricked me . " I said . " She did . I groaned , I just ran out of bed for this?! I should have known it was a trick , dang I've got to look for clues next time . I could have stayed in bed , but I fell for it . I'm so freaking stupid . Well , might as well see what she wants so I can go back home and sleep in . " What do you want reece? " I asked . " A certain friend of mine who works at a restaurant on this floor ,  told her she saw the black swordsman and the dark knight at her restaurant . " lisbeth said .

" Said it looked like they were on a date , care to explain dear cuz? " renee asked . Dang . Well , I knew they'd find out sooner or later . But it wasn't a date! " One it wasn't a date for your info women , and two he just asked if I wanted go get something to eat with him . He said he'd pay , it was just to pay me back for saving him in that boss battle . " I said . I looked at renee , and she had that face that told me she didn't believe me . I knew she wouldn't , she usually doesn't believe me what I say when I try to explain something .

" Sounds like a date to me . " lisbeth said . " Considering he said he'd pay . " renee said . See , told ya . I glared at the two with a death glare , cause I'm still mad at them for making me run out of bed for this . Lisbeth jumped back a bit , but renee stood her place . I sighed .  " You know what I'm not gonna even argue with this , I'm just gonna go . Talk to me later , cause I'm going back to sleep . " I said . I walked out and was on my way to the teleport pad , but I stopped when I saw a head of black hair . Kirito!

Well , I definitely ain't going back to bed now! I'm hanging out with kirito .
So I run through the crowd , I try calling his name but he can't hear me . Okay , this calls for drastic measures .
" Kirito! " I shouted at the top of my lungs . He finally turns his head , and he sees me . I managed to get through the crowd , and I ran up to him . When I made it to where I was standing in front of him , I saw him smiling to the side . " Hey rave , why are you up so early? I thought you'd sleep in . " he said .

" Oh , that . Let's just say my cousin tricked me out of bed and leave it at that . " I said . He laughed , and then he stopped . " Okay , if you say so . " he said . He started walking , and I walked next to him . " So hey I was thinking maybe I could hang with you today , I mean if that's fine with you . " I said . He looked at me and smiled . That smile , it warms my heart and lights it . I just wanna tell him how I feel , but if I tell him now then the friendship will be ruined . It's too early . I need to be patience and wait , let things fall in line .

" Fine with me , but I'm not really gonna be doing anything interesting . I'm gonna go talk to agil , maybe walk around town , get some lunch later and then maybe go walk around the forest on floor fourteen . " he said .
" That's fine with me , I just wanna hang out with you . " I said . So I walked with him to meet this agil , and turns out this agil is tanned blacksmith . And he's friendly too , I made a new friend today! Now we're walking around town , just talking and wondering about letting people pass us as we walk .