New faces New allies

* In real world / At Cafe / 2 months later *

  " Raven , I think we should learn the genders early . " kirito said . " I don't know . " I said . I leaned back in the chair , and I sighed . I'm about 6 months with the twins in real life now , same months with little one in ALO . I wanted to know the genders , but something was telling me to wait . Ever since dr.sajima called me and told me about my next ultrasound appointment , which is revealing the gender or not , kirito has been up my butt about wanting to know the genders . It's even been past 3 months , so it'd about time the gender reveal for the ALO baby .

And every time I mention 'game' , he asks if we can go get to ALO to see what the gender is . He can't really wait for that either . I took my water and drank a bit ; then I heard it .
" Go right ahead ya lazy a**hole! I quit so save ya sorrys for someone else! I don't need this stupid job! Cause all I do is get looked at and whistled at! " a yell erupted . My head turned into the direction , and I saw a girl with red hair walk put and throw her apron down to the ground . Do I know her? I feel like I do .

And then it hit me . That attitude , that red hair , and that shirt that said 'Camp half - blood' with a pegasus on it . " Koda Robin is out! " she shouted . And she started to walk off , but before she did I shouted out . " Koda! " she turned back to look at me . She looked at me for a few minutes , and then she smiled . " Raven! " she cheerfully shouted back . She smiled at me , and she walked over to me and kirito . " You know her?! " kirito looked at me . " Hell yeah I do , she was my best friend back in juahin . " I smiled . I got up and we hugged , and then she pulled back and fist bumped me . " Pham! " she happily said . " Pham! " I smiled .

" I can't believe you live here! " she said. " You too . " I said . But as she went in for another hug , her eyes landed on my stomach . " Umm ... someone has been busy . " she pointed out . " Yeah ... this was accidental , cause he used protection and I even took the pill too . So I don't know what happened . " I said . " Girl , you leave me for three or four years and you go get yourself knocked up? Girl ... what will I do with you? " she sighed . I giggled nervously .

Kirito got up and looked at us , and koda looked at him . " Is he the fa - "" Yes . " I sighed . Koda glared at him . " You better treat my girl here good or else you will find out what bad happens . " koda threatened . Kirito took a taken back look and I giggled .
Kirito jumped back , hands up at his chest and a scared look . Koda hugged me again and I smiled , I can't believe she's here . So we sat back down and she sat with us , we talked and talked as we all ate too . " So my girl was in the top leading blood oath? " koda asked me . " Yes , your looking at the legendary sword art online best ever second in command swords women . And my name was .. the dark knight! " I said .

" Wow I should of got in that game , you and me could of kicked butt together! " koda said . " We could of , but in the end I teamed with kirito and his party with my cousin . " I said . " So who ended the game? " koda asked . I looked to kirito .. and koda looked shocked . " Him?! " she asked . " Yep it was me .. after raven risked her life I did it for her and ended it . " he said . He grabbed for my hand , and he held it gently . He intertwined our fingers , and kissed my hand . I smiled as so did he , koda took a few minutes . But then she smiled at us .

" You two are really happy together aren't you? " she asked . We both nodded , and she smiled . " I won't interfere in the relationship , but kirito I swear if you hurt her I'm getting my sword and coming after your sprigan butt . " koda threatened . " I won't I promise , raven is always my main priority . " he said . I smiled and the day went on .

             * Hours later ~ In ALO *

    I open my eyes , and I'm in me and kirito's and erika's bedroom . I walk to the mirror , and I see my 6th month pregnant stomach . I walk downstairs , and I see kirito with erika and renee . " Mommy! " erika squealed . She ran to me and hugged me , she smiled as did I . She put her hands on my stomach and smiled , she took my hand and brought it to kirito . Kirito pulled me close , and he kissed my forehead . " Okay enough pda in front of poor erika . " renee said . I sighed , erika giggled and kirito chuckled .
" So speaking of which , what's the gender? " renee asked . " Yeah , I've been waiting all day . " kirito said .

" Hold on let me check . " I said . So I saw in the corner , and there was the baby's heartbeat . It was strong and healthy . I went to the gender , and there it was . I smiled .. it was ...

         * Later *

  " Do I really need a new outfit? " I sighed . " Yes , it wouldn't hurt you to dress nice once in a while more . " renee retorted . I sighed , and ema kept looking at her racks . " Aw here it is , it's perfect for you and little one . " ema said . She brought me a dress , and I took it in the dressing room . I put it on , and I looked at myself . It was a nice blue knee length dress , it had short sleeves with holes exposing my shoulders , it had a three small red flowers with a red ribbon on the waist . I liked it . I came out , renee gasped and she squealed . " You look so good! " she squealed . " You did it again ema . " I smiled . " Another successful . " ema grinned .

" Come on , let's go show your new dress around . " renee said . " Okay? " I said in questionable tone . So she grabbed me by the wrist , and she dragged me outside . We walked around town , and I realized I needed to pick up food for dinner . " Let's stop at the market , I have to get ingredients for dinner . " I said . Renee nodded , and we walked to the market . Once there .. we picked up , potatoes , carrots , spinach , tomatoes , lettuce , and some other stuff especially for dessert . After we did , we flew to the log cabin we call home . Where my husband and daughter were waiting for us .

         * At log cabin *

  As we opened the door , it was silent . Hmm .. maybe their in the backyard . So I walk to the kitchen , set the bags of food down on the counter . And suddenly .. " Suprise! " I screamed and fell back . " Rave! " . I was suddenly in someone's embrace , I look up and see kirito . Oh thank god he saved me . " I knew it'd scare her! " leafa worried . " Oops . " liz nervously laughed . Takumi scratched the back or his head all nervous like , agil looked worried and klein had an 'oh sh*t' look . Kirito helped me up , and he showed me the others . There was pink streamers hanging , a banner across saying 'It's a girl!' , cupcakes , and gifts . Small ones and big ones .

" Suprise , it's your virtual reality baby shower! " renee said . Erika ran to me and giggled trying to hug me . Kirito looked at me , and he smiled as he held my hand . " Thanks guys . " I smiled . And so we started celebrating .
   It's been a few minutes , and we've moved to the gifts . I was passed a big one present , I looked at the tag . " That ones from me , I'm sure she'd love this one . " leafa said . So I tore off the paper .. and there laid a box filled with stuff for a baby's crib that was nature built . Like real wood , flowers and sticks .. and it came with the bedding too . Aw! I love it so much! I hug leafa , and I told her that I just absolutely loved it . Cause me and kirito were thinking or making the babies room a nature theme . And so I opened the rest of them .. and they were all baby stuff for the room or just stuff for the baby . 

It was all just amazing , and soon after the party was over .. they all helped me and kirito put the room together . So now the room is all done .. now to just wait for our little bundle of joy . Our .. little girl , erika will have a little sister soon .

And I can't wait to meet her ...

Hey guys I'm back! Okay I know I haven't written in a long time now , but I just started school at a bigger one . And so I'm gonna be busy , and I also got these nails with my grandma but then I realized .. I CAN'T WRITE! So I had to wait a week or two and a half till they were weak and just took em off myself . I'll tell ya it hurt like a lot! But I'm glad I can write again , I may not always publish everyday . But I'll try my best , cause new school and everything else is kinda getting my attention and so I'm trying okay . So I hope you like this chapter till I write another one , thanks for not being so mad 😅😊

         Sincerely ,

                     @mrs.sakamaki02