A rescue to remember

* 2 weeks later *

                      * In ALO *

  " Hahhhh! " i shouted plunging my sword into a white knight . I was in the fight with kirito , and the gang and also with our new gained allies the rulers Caits and Sylphs . This was it , i was gonna get my cousin .
" Reece behind you! " kirito shouted .
I didn't even have to turn , i slammed my sword into the knight coming behind me . Then the dragons were getting most of the knights , and there was me and kirito's chance! I was gonna take it! " Kirito! It's now or never let's go now! " I shouted . We flew fast to the opening , our friends keeping the knights away from us .

Then we finally got there , to the light as we broke through . But we were confused . " It's a transfer platform! Auntie reece and daddy hold onto me! I'm gonna use the card mommy dropped for us! " erika said . We held her hands , as she used the card . And then .. we were pixelized into pixels . And then suddenly we were put back into our avatars and we were in a hallway . " We made it , now we need to find a map . " kirito said . We ran down the white glowing hallway , and then soon we found a map . Erika looked at it , and she pointed at the hallway we needed to take .

We followed erika as she ran , I didn't wanna get caught but then again I didn't care . I was gonna save my cousin! We kept running , and running till we made it to an opening where there was a tree branch . We made it and we stopped as we looked around . " I see it! I see the cage! " erika said pointing to the golden cage . I saw it too! " Raven .. " I gasped . " Let's go get her . " kirito said . We started running again , and we ran and ran . As we got closer , we finally made it there . There I saw her ... raven with her blue hair down in a long dress .

She was just sitting there .. in a chair looking at the sky . " Raven! " I pratically screamed . She turned her head back , and she looked at us . " Renee! Erika! Kirito! " she cried happily . Erika uses the card , and the cage door went up . We ran in to raven , and she hugged me first . " I've missed you so much cuz . " I cried . " I missed you too . " she said . As I wanted to keep close with her , I let erika give her a hug . And then after erika did .. she hugged kirito . Then they just placed their foreheads against each other .

I smiled , and I held erika as we watched . Those two were made for each other , love wasn't against raven . It was saving her for someone who would love her .. and it's kirito . I always told her there was someone out for her . She just had to wait for the right time . But renee was happy for her , she was even happy that she got to become an aunt . Not at a young age , but she was happy . She also just lover having erika around , but she knew erika would be able to be part of both worlds come here soon . And misaki too when she gets a bit older .