Time flies by when your fighting

* Floor 75 / Skull reaper battle is over *

  Before heathcliff could strike kirito , I used as much strength as I could and jumped in the way . Shielding kirito , the strike of the sword went from under my chest to the top of my chest . Pixels of the wound in the air . " Rave! No! " I heard renee scream .
I fell to the ground , kirito holding me in his arms as he dropped his sword . A look of shock and hurt on kirito's face , I saw my HP going down my seconds . But I was smiling with tears as I looked at him . " Rave , why ... " " I'm sorry , but I couldn't let you get hurt . But I want you to know that I love you so much , and never stop fighting for what's right . " I said weakly .

I saw tears welling up in his eyes , and I saw renee crawl up next to kirito . Tears running down her cheeks . " Rave please don't leave . " she cried . I looked at her and smiled , and then I looked back to kirito . " Keep an eye on renee for me out in the real world okay? " I asked . " I promise . " he said . And then I lit up , and I turned into pixels . I was gone .

        * SAO is finished / Kirito ended it / At raven's and renee's hospital room *

  I saw darkness . That's all I could see ; but a bit of light showed through the darkness . I opened my eyes . I saw more light , and I saw a room . I couldn't hear . Anything at all ... until renee's voice broke through the silence . I survived? I'm alive?! I'm alive! How did I survive?! But who cares! I'm alive! I sat up , wincing a bit , and I took off my Amusphere . I felt my hair fall down my back . It must of grown over the past 2 years . I saw renee . Hers had grown too . " Raven! Oh my god your alive! I thought I lost you for good! " she cried . I saw the happy tears in her eyes . I smiled .

I thought I had lost her too . I mean my cousin may be a pain in the butt , but it doesn't mean I don't love her . I would of hugged her , but my legs felt numb a bit . As we were happy that we had made it out alive , I looked at my right hand . And I felt something missing . Oh ... yeah . The wedding ring , I forgot about it . I wish it were real . Kirito . Kirito , I had to find him , I made him a promise .

" If we make it back to the real world , I'll find you again , and fall in love with you again . So we can be together for real . "

The images of our log cabin , on the peaceful floor , away from the front lines . All the images of the fun times we had there . They all started to pop in my head , and they reminded me of him . And about the times we had with erika . Erika! My sweet girl . I remember we left her with lisbeth and silica , when and kirito left to go fight . We left her with them . She's gone .. but not really . Kirito saved her data to his headgear , so we can see her again in another game if we want . And he knows I'll want to . But I don't think we'll be playing another game for a while . We have to heal first .

  I need to find kirito first though . I need to . He's the first person I need to look for , I want to be with him . But I don't know where he is . I have to find out . Maybe someone knows , but who does? I just need to know .

                 * Few weeks later *