Chapter 14

* At hospital *

* 30 minutes later *

Renee was sitting in the waiting room , both hands in her lap as she shook her leg . She wasn't always like this it's just she was nervous and worried for he'd cousin . She was so gonna kill kazuto for this .. but right now her only concern for raven and the twins . Would they make it? Although raven was getting the pre - mental care , getting the right nutrition , and taking care of the babies . The doctor said there'd be a chance of her possibly not making it cause raven had some inherital disease that came from her mother's side of the family .

It's a disease that isn't cure able at least what the medical book says . It's called Birthital Ovarian Canalis . It's something small that effects her ovaries badly causing her pain since the birth canal has this clamp on it . When the baby's head is getting first , the canal clamps down on it , causing the baby not being able to make it out . And then it affects her ovaries , cause that clamp sends little shocks up to her ovaries and then it causes her ovaries to clench and then she goes through even more excruciating pain . So since it keeps the baby in then it could kill the babies and raven . So the doctors had suggested a C - section instead of a natural birth .

Raven was having trouble thinking , renee had pleaded her to do the C - section . So raven agreed that if when she was fully dilated , and the disease started to kick in then she would go with the C - section that would hopefully save her and the babies . But right now she was 8 meters dilated .. sue had to be 10 meters . 2 more to go . Renee hoped that kazuto would get here sooner so he could convince her to do the C - section now . Cause it seems that she was already in more pain then she's gonna be in soon . Raven was all she really had left of her mother's ( raven's aunt lindy ) side left .
And raven was important to her . She couldn't lose her , it'd hurt her too much . She was so worried . She got her phone , and looked at her screensaver . It was a picture of her and raven at 5 and 6 . They were hugging as they smiled and we're giggling . Both of their hair in pigtails , with bows as raven wanted to match . She would miss that sweet girl that would always be happy and giggling . She was gonna miss that sweet girl who would always manage to cheer her up , and who was always so goofy in everything she did .

She was gonna lose her best friend if she didn't take this C - section .

Soon kazuto and sugu came running in , and renee sighed in relief . " Where is she? " kazuto asked . Kazuto knew about her disease , and he was just as urgent as renee for raven to do the C - section instead of a natural birth . He knew of raven's decision .. and he was a bit testy about it too . So he hoped at last minute he could convince raven to switch her plan . " She's in there . " renee said pointing to the door raven was in . Kazuto ran in , and when he got in the room he saw raven hooked up to an IV line and she had a blue belt monitor around her exposed stomach . He gasped a little bit . This hadn't been the first time he saw her huge exposed stomach .