Epilogue chapter 3

* A few years later *

                       * In ALO *

  " Momm! " erika shouted . She came bouncing downstairs , and she looked at me . " What? " I asked . " Can we go out and see if we can fight a boss today? " she asked . " Is there a reason for this? " I asked . " Nope , we just wanna go out . " she said . Her siblings upstairs . " Alright .. but you go tell your dad . " I said . She squealed and ran out . " Everyone armor up! Were going to a boss fight! " I shouted . I heard shouts and whoops from upstairs , and I smiled . Down came renee . " Not before we go out in style . " she said . She was in this purple armor but clothing like outfit , and she looked stylish . " I have yours , and put it on . " she said .

I went to my menu , and clothing . There was it , she sent it . I clicked on it .. and soon my regular outfit pixeled away as the new armor pixeled on me .

   ( Here's raven's boss outfit , renee made it

   ( Here's raven's boss outfit , renee made it . )

" Oh renee I love it! " I smiled . She hugged me , and I held her . " Good , I knew the minute I had it finished that it screamed you . " she grinned to the side . " Let me guess , you made others outfits too? " I asked . " Yes , it wasn't that hard . " she said . Soon erika came in , kirito and the gang behind her . The others came downstairs . They were all older . Erika was now 17 , and the twins were 15 . Misaki was now 14 . The twins and misaki took on kirito's look , misaki already had full grown hair . Now erika .. she kept on with her blue hair and black eyes ( like kirito's eyes ) .

" Does anyone know a boss room nearby? " I asked . " I do! Just follow me! " koda said . And so we all walked out , and we took off flying following koda .

                 * At boss room *

We all pushed open the doors , and then the torches in the boss room lit up . There stood a minotaur , with a devils tail , and bulky arms , he barely had any fur , and he had bull horns . He also had a huge weapon that looked like arrow but had a sword part attached to it . Oh crap .. this is gonna be hard . The kids ran in , and i sighed . I ran after them , and we all charged . We all took our chances , the kids fighting harder .

I swear .. their hard to keep up with . As i was about to take my swipe , i saw the beast take a swing at misaki . She went flying back . Oh hell no . I ran to her , and i helped her up . " You okay misa? " i asked . It was her nickname . " I'm fine mom , we've been through tougher situations . " she smiled . We have , some of these fights have gotten harder . 

That's when i saw erika running up the cliff sinon was at , and when she got up there she talked to sinon . She walked back , and then she ran back up . Jumping , sinon giving her a huge boost and she did a few flips and then she used her 11 point attack on the beast and it screeched . She landed back on her feet perfectly , and i smiled . Just like me .